Chapter six:

The weeks went on slowly. Teenagers now filled the house we were once going to share. The space that we were going to use to get to know each other was now like its own personal cock-block. The bathroom was always occupied. There was no more coffee. The living room was constantly in use. And the house was constantly dirty. Harry was slipping further and further into a spell of depression.
I folded our clothes quietly, letting my thoughts consume me. So much for freedom. But at least while I was at work it was a nice environment and me and Kelly were actually starting to get to know each other, and man was she perfect. She was so incredibly sweet and very helpful.
"Paisley?" Harry's familiar voice questioned in the hallway.
"In here," I called from the laundry room.
The door clicked open and closed, and his hands wrapped around my waist and his head rested on my shoulder.
"How was work?" He questioned tiredly.
"Boring as fuck," I admitted.
"You're so perfect," Harry mumbled, tightening his grip around my waist.
"Mhm," I hummed, folding the last shirt.
Harry's grip loosened around my waist, but his fingers dug into my hips roughly spinning my body around. I looked up at him shocked, and he smirked widely. His hand moved to my bottom, and he picked me up effortlessly. I wrapped my legs around his hips, laughing loudly.
"Harry!" I squealed.
"I mean it, you're perfect," Harry purred, pressing his lips to my neck softly.
My heart fluttered at his kind words and actions. In this moment everything was perfect. Harry was perfect. A burst of courage coursed through me, and before I could stop myself. My lips were pressed against his. I kissed Harry deeply, begging for him. Harry moaned into the kiss, his teeth nipping at my bottom lip.
Harry pressed my back against the wall, pinning my arms against the wall. My hips buckled against him, causing a ravenous moan from his lips.
"Don't tease me," He breathed out, kissing down my jawline.
I panted, as he sucked on my neck, it felt amazing. My fingers weaved through his dark chocolate strands of hair, and extasy coursed through my veins at his touch. My core tingled, longing for him. These feelings were so strange yet so insane to comprehend. Everything with Harry was perfect.
"Go to prom with me," Harry muttered, his lips now placed on the top of my breasts.
He sucked roughly, his grip tightening on my wrists. I could feel his bulge pressing against me. And it made me want more.
"Okay," I moaned out, panting breathlessly.
Harry released my arms, and I moved them to drape across his shoulders. He smiled widely and kissed my forehead and brushed my hair from my face.
"Thank you for making me happy," Harry admitted happily.
This was the first time I had seen his beautiful smile in weeks, and this was the first time we had ever shared an intimate moment.
"Thank you for the most unforgettable first kiss," I teased, resting my head on his shoulder.
"Oh fuck I totally forgot that was your first kiss," Harry spoke softly, "Let's put these clothes away. We are supposed to be at supper already."
Harry gave me a quick peck on the lips before putting me back down. He grabbed two of the piles of clothes, and we walked in silence back to his bedroom.
We walked into the crowded cafeteria, and I was thankful that I didn't work supper shifts in the cafeteria and only did breakfast and lunch. Dishes clattered, and everyone talked amongst each other. Harry and I stood in line letting the workers fill our trays of food and grabbed our drinks before we sat down at one of the empty tables. We ate in silence until trays clanged on the table, and we both looked up Campbell.
"Hey man," Campbell spoke, with a blond girl sitting beside him.
"Hey," Harry replied, taking another bite of his food.
"Paisley this is Elle," Campbell said sternly.
"Hello," Elle muttered, her eyes not moving from the tray of food.
"Hello," I replied, watching the girl curiously.
She was pretty. Like really pretty. She had dirty blonde hair and the bluest eyes I have ever seen.
"Tomorrow I need Harry. So you girls should go pick out some prom dresses," Campbell spoke, while playing with his food.
"Why do you need Harry?" I questioned.
"Is that really any of your business," Campbell said sharply.
Harry's fist clenched at Campbell's rudeness towards me. I placed my hand on his softly.
"Sorry. I would love to go look for dresses with Elle," I muttered, looking back down at my tray.
Harry had warned me about the way Campbell was and it wasn't worth starting any drama. But there was something about Elle that I couldn't place my finger on. Harry moved his hand and wove his fingers into mine and squeezed gently, a smile place on his lips. This boy was going to be the death of me.