Chapter seven:

// Slight sexual content is involved in this chapter \\

Harry snaked his arm around my waist, his body pressed up against mine. The way we fit together was like a match made in heaven.

"Harry," I muttered.

"Hmm," he replied groggily.

"I really like you," I whisper, intertwining my fingers in his.

My lanky fingers felt dainty wrapped in amongst his large rough hands.

"I know that silly," Harry mumbled.

"I just felt like I should tell you, you know in case you didn't know," I raved on anxiously.

"I really like you too, darling."

"Kiss me?" I asked tenderly.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked questioned, raising his head.

"Yes." I nodded my head, biting at my lower lips.

Harry leaned in slowly, pressing his lips against mine. The kiss started out slow and sweet in such a delicate, romantic way. But the kiss deepened quickly, Harry's tongue glided across my bottle lip wickedly. Before his teeth grasped my bottom lip between them, biting down gently and releasing. A moan escaped from my lips involuntarily. When Harry kissed me it was like everything sexual in me lit up like a night sky on the fourth of July.

I pushed Harry back lightly, placing my legs on either side of him. I straddled him delicately placed soft kisses in a trail from his lips to his neck. My tongue licked at his skin, tasting him, longing for him. I bit down on his neck gently and mimicked the sucking motion he had done on me early. Harry's hands firmly placed on either of my hips, his finger dug into my skin. His hips buckled underneath me as I kept suckling at his neck. I moved my hips back and forth, rubbing his bulge against my sensitive part.

Harry let out a load moan, his fingers pressed deeper into my skin and forced my hips to sway back and forth. Our sensitive spots rubbed against other, soothing the ache we had longed for. A moan of pleasure escaped my lips, and another moan, and I couldn't think straight, this amazing feeling coursed through my entire body, and the feeling of butterflies fluttered in my core. Harry's moans made it worse, everything was so overwhelming and sensitive. My heads rested against his chest, our hips rocking back and forth generating the high we were sharing. Harry's bulge twitched beneath me, causing me to come undone. I cried out in pleasure. My nails digging into the skin of Harry's chest. We both panted breathlessly. My mind felt like it was out of focus; everything was fuzzy. The only thing I could focus on was breathing and the warm tingling sensations that radiated throughout my entire body.

"How do you feel?" Harry questioned, running his fingers through my hair.

"That was amazing," I cooed, lifting my head to look him in the eyes. "You are amazing."

"It was amazing because of you, sweetheart," Harry whispered. "Now you need to get some rest baby."

"Mhm," I hummed, rolling over on the comfy bed.

I faintly remember feeling in a complete state of bliss, because falling into a deep sleep.

My eyes opened slowly, trying to adjust to the light that was seeping in through the bedroom window. That was single-handedly was the greatest most peaceful sleep of my life. I rolled overlooking at the sleeping boy beside me. The way his hair was messy, and the slightest string of drool dripped from his bottom lip onto the blanket. His little quirks were beautiful to me. And in this moment everything was blissful.

The sounds of dishes clattering and doors slamming caused Harry to stir in his sleep. A rough, gruff groan escaped from his lips.

"Someone to tell them to shut up," Harry hissed, slamming his face into his pillow.

I giggled lightly watching his grumpy actions; he looked up at me from the pillow sighing gently. A knock interrupted our stare, and both our eyes darted to the door.

"Who the fuck?" Harry shouted.

The door clicked open, and I rushed to the throw the blanket over my body covering my half exposed body. I looked up at the lanky boy standing in front of us, his usually smirk plastered on his lips.

"Didn't realize you guys were that close," Campbell sneered.

"Why are you here," Harry grumbled tiredly.

"We have shit to do," Campbell said, turning around. "And tell your friend Elle is downstairs."

Campbell shut the door behind him. Harry and I sighed in unison.

"What a psychopath," I hissed, pulling the covers back off my body.

Harry chuckled. "I've had my suspicions."

Harry got out of the bed slowly with many grunts of frustration. Our only day off this week and Campbell had us both doing errands way too early in the morning.

"He gives me seriously bad vibes," I admitted, sitting up in the bed.

"He'll never hurt you," Harry reassured me, pulling his shirt over his head

Harry sat down on the bed beside me, placing his hand behind my head, and kissed my forehead gently.

"Behave today and we can have more fun tonight," Harry whispered seductively.

Harry's words brought back last night memories, and my core quivered for more of the pleasure.

"Fine," I grumbled, standing up from the bed. "But I am wearing your sweater."

"Okay," Harry chuckled, grabbing his car keys off the nightstand. "See you later."