Chapter Thirteen:

"Late night coffee?" Harry asked with a cheeky smile.

"The leeches drank all the coffee we had in the house," I grumbled, rolling onto my back to stare up at the white roof.

"What a shame," Harry said while pulling out a bag from the nightstand beside the bad. "That I hid a bag of grounds right here."

"Can we go swimming and have coffee?" I asked excitedly.

It was already one in the morning, and I had breakfast duty at seven am in the cafeteria. I can't believe that even without elders we are still making rule for us to get up that early. And the whole curfew at midnight was absolute bullshit. Campbell had the right idea about staying far away from everyone and their stupid rules.

"Only if you skinny dip," Harry teased.

"Okay," I agreed, with a cheeky smile.

"I was joking you have to wear something" Harry spoke in a serious tone, "No one is allowed to see you naked but me."

"Fine," I groaned, rolling off the bed onto my feet.

--

"Harry," I giggled, "I can't see anything."

"Just follow me," Harry whispered taking my hand into his.

I followed in silence focusing on trying to step on each rock step that led to the barely lit up pool. Another rule was not to use excessive amounts of power so the idea of having the pool on 24/7 was apparently against the stupid law as well.

"Only a few more steps and I can turn on some of the lights that hang around the pool," Harry spoke in a soft tone as we walked slowly down the stairs. My fingers still tightly weaved with his.

Once we had finally reached the last step, I was relieved that I was no longer at risk of falling on my face in the dark. Though falling on my face wouldn't nearly be as embarrassing as saying the L word like an absolute dumb ass. Harry started walking around the pool manually turning on the little garden lights that surrounded the pool. I pulled my shorts down my thighs and stepped out of them and tossing them onto one of the plastic chairs that was sitting by the edge of the pool. I pulled my shirt off and did the same thing leaving me in just my black bra and a pair of matching panties.

"You are so beautiful," Harry smiled widely staring at me with a cute look in his eyes.

"You're sweet," I giggled.

I stood on the top step of the pool stairs letting the cold water wash over my feet and ankles. I could hear Harry's heavy breathing and the sound of his clothes hitting the ground. A pair of cold hands pressed themselves to the side of my hips, startling me for only a second before realizing it was just Harry.

"This is so peaceful," I cooed.

"Every moment with you is peaceful," Harry whispered in my ear, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Is it selfish to wish this was permanent?" I questioned lowering my eyes to the pool water that was already starting to turn a faint green color from the lack of the maintenance.

"Yes and no. I suppose it depends on your version of selfish," Harry responded in a hoarse tone.

Chills shivered down my back as his hot breath hit my neck. I gulped down the saliva in my throat nervously. I couldn't handle myself when he was this close. His callused fingers pressed to my fragile skin only made it harder to not want him. And that wasn't including the fact that he smelled of cologne that could bring anyone to their knees.

Stop it Paisley.

You need to just everything go with the flow.

I stepped forward emerging my entire body into the cold water. Apparently it was exactly what I need to cool myself down and the thoughts.

"Do I make you nervous still," Harry chuckled, emerging himself in the pool as well.

"No," I lied.

"Then why could I feel your body literally shaking when I touched you," Harry teased in a hoarse tone.

"You're an ass," I grumbled rolling my eyes at him.

"Yah but you're the one who loves me," Harry joked swimming towards me.

I brought my hands up and pushed them forwards towards him covering his face in the cold water.

"That isn't even funny," I grumbled madly.

"You splashed me," Harry griped.

"Yes. What are you going to do about it," I responded confidently.

"You'll regret that," Harry furrowed his brows.

"Oh no," I squeaked.

I tried to swim away from Harry, but he reached forward and caught me in his grasp. His fingers pressed to my side and he moved them in a tickling motion. I fought to get away; screaming and squealing. I tried so hard but I couldn't get out of his grasp.

"Stop," I squeaked, "This isn't fair!"

"Make me," Harry teased.

Mark your words Harry Bingham you just started a war.