🐝Part 1🐝

(WARNING! THIS HAS VERY EXPLICIT CONTENT SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GET OUT NOW IF YOU WANT TO. Also, excuse my mistakes this was not edited and I am not going to because it is too much work. Also I wrote this last year and now I am like I am supposed to be slapped for them. Take it easy, it is my 3rd language.🙂)

Bey POV
''Ummm oh ma gawd'' I moaned feeling someone licking and rubbing my clit.

I opened my eyes trying to see who it is. The only thing I saw was a black mask over that guy's face.

I wanted him to stop because I did not know who the fuck is that. But I also wanted him fucking my brains out. I never felt like this before.

Without a warning, he grabbed his 10 inches dick and put it in me ''Sss uhmmm fuck yes fuck me hard please daddy''.

He started pounding so fast that i felt like I am in cloud9. He flipped us over and put me doggy style.

I was so into it that I did not want him to stop. I stared screaming so loud. He put his hand on my mouth and grabbed my hair with the other one.

I noticed a tattoo on his finger. It was number 4. I wanted to see it clearer, but I felt water splashed all over my face making it hard for me to breathe.

''Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, if you don't get your ass up and ready in 10 minutes. It is your first day of your last year.You not seeing the day light again'' said my mama.

I hopped real quick and got ready for a new year of school. I was wet as hell, I had to take a shower but my mama only said 10 minutes. I left it alone and just grabbed a random outfit and put it on.

I did not know what to do with my hair so I just put a hat on

*School*

I parked my Jaguar in the parking lot and got out.

My girls Kelly and Normanie go out of their cars in slow motion

My girls Kelly and Normanie go out of their cars in slow motion. Those bitches still don't understand that we in school and not outside of some club.

I took my bag and went over them. ''Wasssuppp bitches'' Kelly said opening her arms to take us into a hug.
I started running cause I am not a hugger.

''You playyy too much girl'' Kelly Saïd while rolling her eyes. I just started laughing, I love to see her mad. But that's my rida. We when we were still in kindergarten. We used to hate each other. But now, look at us. We best friends.

I walked back to them. I had to tell them what happened to me a few minutes ago.

''How did you guys sleep?'' I said waiting for them to say good and stuff.

''oh oh let me start! Alex called me and told me to come to his house. His parents were not in town.'' Kelly said and my mouth dropped.

''Omg Kelllllendria, did you loose it?''
Norm said with the same expression I had.

''You guys chill out, I did and it was so good! I feel like a new woman again!!''
Kelly said with stars in her eyes.

''I can almost say the same thing about me'' I mumbled thinking that nobody heard but oh well.

''What did you just say?'' Kelly said with a surprised face. I just looked at her lost and froze.

''Oh my goood you lost it too Bey? Ayyyy We Good!!''

''No no no! I don't think I did!'' I said with my head low.

''Wtf! Sis it is either you did or you did not! It is either he put it inside of you or he did not!''Norm said.

''Well, technically I did not but ufff... i don't know y'all'' I said with my hands around my face embarrassed.

''It is all good! Tell us what happened''
Kelly said.

''Well, I had a wet dream about the same guy again but this time he put it in and started... you know!'' I said.

''Do you know who it is?'' Kelly said
''No I don't. He had a mask on! But I saw a tattoo on his finger with the number 4'' I said.

''It is a dream Bey! You did not lose it YET!'' Norm said.

''Yet? Whatchu mean?'' Kelly and I said at the same time.

''I think I have someone that you might like'' Norm said while extending her hand for us to follow and see a tall and toned guy walking over us. He was fine but mehhh I am not interested.

''Hello ladies'' he said with both hands on one side of his backpack

''Guys this is Aiyden Carter, Aiyden these are my two friends Kelly and Beyoncé'' Norm said while flashing her white brushed teeth.

''Hi'' I said shyly. While Kelly, embraced him in a hug. It was awkward silence for a second, and as soon as he wanted to say something. It was time for us to go to our classes.

The day went on and on. I noticed Aiyden trying to get close and closer to me all the time. So I started the conversation but not just for him. ''Do you guys want to go grab some food?''

I knew Kelly and Normanie will be down. But I felt like Aiyden should come too since it is the first day, we don't have any homework and we are probably his only *friends*.

''You know we down'' Kelly said referring to her and Norm.

''What about you Aiyden?'' I said looking him in the eyes. I got lost in them, but I heard mumbling behind me and I knew it was those hoes.

I couldn't take my eyes off his. Soon, I cleared my throat and came back to earth.
He said ''Umm I am sorry, not today! My brother is coming back home and I miss him. So maybe next time?''

I nodded and went back to my car, and took off to go to Popeyes. I did not have to tell the girls because that is our fav and we go almost everyday.

I couldn't stop thinking of Aiyden. If he looked so fine, imagine his brother! Ouuuu it is going to be a fun year.