🐝Part 5🐝

''No I want you to tell me everything from point A to point Z'' 

''Can I at least tell you when I am ready?''  ''Giselle, if-'' 

We were interrupted by someone knocking on my mom's side of the window and she jumped. 

''Shawn?...

                    ————————

(HELLO GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING BUT WE QUARANTINED SO GUESS WHO'S ABOUT TO START WRITING AGAIN... Me. Thank @Lunameliza and @fvmoussbre for pushing me to write this lol...)

''Shawn?!'' I said startled.

''What is he doing here ma??'' I said before she rolled down the window from her side.

''Idk'' She mumbled through her fake smile.

''Hello ladies, are you okay?!'' He said looking at my mom but shifting his eyes to me at the last part.

''Wha-'' I started to say but I was soon cut off by my mom telling him that we are fine.

''Alright ma'am! Have a good day ladies''

''WAIT!! Why did you ask us what's wrong?'' I said surprising myself.

''Oh i just knew Miss Tina's car and since you guys pulled over to the side of the road, I thought you were having a problem! I pulled over- ''. He explained but I dozed off because of how fine he looks! This man could literally do no wrong.

''Bey... Beyoncé... BEYONCÉ'' i kept hearing but I was soon shaken out of my thoughts by my mom pinching right under my thigh.

''You did not have to do that maaaa'' I said whining.

''I have been calling you since that man pulled off!! What's wrong with you?''

''I am fine'' I said as I sighed deeply while putting my hands over my face because if she noticed that I dozed off, then he must have noticed as well.

''Baby you know you can talk to me right...'' My mom said in that soothing voice of hers.

''I know but it is just hard because I don't even know myself...'' I said feeling a burn in my throat.

''You don't have to tell me anytime soon but does it have to do with me being away from you guys or something like that?'' She said putting her hand on  my tight reassuring me that whatever it is, it is ok.

''No mama absolutely not. I would have told you if your traveling made an impact in my life or Solo's life'' I said looking straight into her eyes.

''Ok baby! Is it something that has to do with your dad?''

''No mama! I got used to him not being in the house. He has been trying to get that position for the past 10 years. I guess that position matters more'' I said mumbling the last part.

''Girl who you telling! With the obsession he has of his job and how much I travel to pay the bills, I feel like I got cobwebs.'' She said shaking her head and starting the car to get on the road.

I busted out laughing making her look at me like Girl it ain't funny!

''Mama do not talk to me about your sex life!'' I said still trying to catch my breath.

''Girl you cannot be talking! Yo ass was moaning just this morning! Wait! WATCHU KNOW ABOUT CALLING SOMEBODY DADDY?'' She said putting her foot on the breaks making me almost hit my head.

''Maaaaa you almost killed me!!!!'' I said looking at her like she is crazy.

''You ass gonna start digging yo own grave if you don't answer my question!'' She said glaring at me with one hand on the stirring wheel and the other one on her hip.

''Mother! I am 17! I will be out of your hair in one year!'' I said softly trying to calm her down.

''ok and? Dafuck. Have you ever received head?'' She said in a calm tone matching mine.

''No'' I said looking anywhere but her eyes.

''Get out the car Giselle'' She sais reaching out to open the door.

''What? Why?''

''Get. Out.'' She said through clenched teeth.

I just got out and next thing I know, this lady swerved and got on the road leaving my ass on the sidewalk.

If this lady expects me to walk, she done lost her gah damn mind. I tried to think of calling someone but all the people I know are still at school... wtf! God what did I do to deserve this?

God: ...

...Ok I did get head and made my mama get grey hair but do you really expect me to walk 45 mins???

God: ...

I just groaned and sat in the sidewalk hoping that my mom would make a U turn and come get me.

*10 mins* Nothing
*20 mins* Nada
*30 mins later*  Still sitting on the sidewalk, I noticed a big black car with tinted windows making a stop right next to me.

Me getting scared that it was about to hit me or I was about to get kidnapped, I started walking the other way. I soon heard footsteps rushing towards me and I just started running without a destination!

I tried taking some turns to lose whoever it is that was following but I soon felt hands pulling me to a small alley.

I tried so hard to let myself loose but it was not use. That grip, that specific grip, reminded me of the anonymous guy that has been blowing my back and putting my ass right to sleep.

For some reason, I stopped screaming and throwing a fit and just turned my head to see who was holding me.

I was met with some big and juicy lips and knew exactly who they belonged to... Shawn Carter.

I kicked him in the ribs making him let go of me.

''Why would you do that?'' He said coughing between every word.

''Why would you grab me like you about to fu- rape me then?'' I said boiling.

''Your welcome by the way! I just saved you from the car that was following your fine ass...'' He said starting to walk to the end of the alley.

Did this piece of chocolate just call me fine? Yeah... He just called me fina... What should i do? Say thank you? No that would seem like I do not get it a lot. Bitch Ik i am fine... that? No. I will just ignore it...

''How did you even know and weren't you supposed to be at work asshole?'' I said following him.

This nigga did not answer me and kept walking... uh uh he finna get it.

As soon as I slapped the back of his head, he stopped dead in his tracks and said through clenched teeth without turning ''Put your hands on me one more time Beyoncé...''

''Watchu finna do with your barni looking ass?'' I said challenging him.

He sighed and ignored me so I decided to slap him again but harder.

Next thing I know, my back slamed against the wall and his bigass hand is on my neck. But the only thing that caught my attention was his now unbuttoned chemise and his front on my front.

He took off his glasses and inched closer to my face so that now with one move, our lips would smash.

After a few seconds of silence, he started speaking but I zoned out as soon as I felt his lips touching my ear...

                   ———————

That is it ladies and gentlemen for today! Hopefully I will update soon.

What do you guys think would happen next?

What do you guys want to happen next?

Will Bey go back to that therapist?

Will Bey and Shawn do anything in that alley?

I love y'all and stay safe🙏👩🏽‍🦽