🐝Part 4🐝

(Let's continue from where we left! I am sorry I don't upload that often but I just don't feel inspired to write. And if don't, y'all gonna have a badass chapter for sure!!!!)

''Ok well, I am going through a divorce right now. I really love him still and we have a daughter together''

'' I hope you become a happy family once again'' I said

''Yeah...'' She said exhaling

''Well, this morning I woke up to my mom throwing a whole bucket of water on me, an-'' I was cut by noticing a tattoo on her left finger by I couldn't see what it was.

———————————

I just kept looking and I dozed off looking at it remembering that the guy that was having me wet every gah damn morning, has the same tattoo on his finger.

I kept hearing some faint noises but it kept getting louder and louder till I heard it clearly.

''BEYONCÉ'' she said waving her hand in front of my face. Did this bitch think I went blind and who the hell is she thinking she can fucking yell at me?

I mean, ME? Beyoncé Giselle Knowles getting yelled at by some crazyass *doctor*.

I was about to go off on her unnoticeable ass, but decided against it since I couldn't keep my head out of the tattoo.

''S-sorry, i dozed off. But can you tell me from where you got this tattoo and who and if you got it with someone??''

''wo wo wo hold on honey! You still did not continue your part!'' She said

''Well, technically I did''

''How?''

''I said that my mama threw her whole bucket on me this morning, and that counts as a thing and an event that happened this morning!''

''Ok that's fair I guess''

(OMG THESE FUCKING MOSQUITOS ARE EATING ME OMG SORRY I HAD TO SAY IT! FUCK I HATE THEM!!!!)

''Ok your turn...''

''Well I got this tattoo obv from a shop where you make reservations! One question down! Your turn!''

''Ok well, at first this morning I couldn't wake up from my sleep just from the belt so she brought the water''

''That is not fair but okay! And that is a double for me right there! My turn to play pool!''

''Ok answer the next gah damn question dangggg''

''Stop cussing in here'' she said with her eyebrow arched

''Put that damn eyebrow down because I can arch it better then you and I can say whatever I want! If I don't, it is gonna be you loosing money and a patient and me going to find another doctor, and a better one'' I said emphasizing on B in better and arching both my eyebrows.

''Ok ok chill out!''

''You gonna answer or no?''

''Ok I got this tattoo in a shop in Paris when I got engaged with my husband. Now tell me the reason why would had your mama wake you up with bucket and belt''

''Coo' coo'! so the reason why my mama woke me up today is because I was having a wet dream'' I said mumbling the last part.

''It is okay everybody has wet dreams! But what's the problem with that??''

''No you are not going to distract me! Your turn''

she thought...

''OkAy my husband's name is S-''

I was about to have the name but the bell rang saying that our session is over!! Ughhhhhh

''Next time I will make sure I have snickers and hot Cheetos right??''

''Yeah ok thanks! Can you say the name of your husband tho!''

''Next time probably!! I will write you some medication to stop you from having these wet dreams but I will need to talk to your mom for a second! Mind calling her in and can please go sit in the waiting room please?!'' She said

''Okay sure!! It was not nice talking to you today! Maybe try harder next time and it will be better, maybe.''

''Okay thank you for your time! It was a pleasure for me to have you''

''Bye Felicia'' I said walking out not giving her the time to respond back!

I went out and saw my mom with her glasses on checking her phone and putting it a mile away from her face.

I walked to her and said ''Mama she wants to talk to you ALONE and she is going to give me some MEDICATION'' I said whining and flopping on the seat next to her.

''ok let me go see, it is okay'' She said getting up and putting her glasses in her purse.

It has been 10 mins since mama got in and I don't know what they are talking about! I cant even sneak in because she has a secretary.

''Hey! Beyoncé lets go'' Mama sais after staying there to what felt like the whole day!

*In the car on the way home*

It was an awkward silence in the car but I did not really care since we are about to arrive! My mama was thinking whatever, maybe her job! And I am just on my phone texting Nicki and Normanie asking them what did I miss but these hoes telling me the homework and I need the real tea...

My thoughts were broken by my mom blocking the doors and looking at me.

''When did you start having wet dreams?''

''Mama please not again'' I said rolling my eyes but looking at the window so my mama does not get me.

''Roll your eyes again and you think that I can't see you! I gave birth to you and you ain't slick!''

''Well if you really know me you would not have asked the question in the first place'' I mumbled but as soon as I finished it I felt a sting sensation on the back of my head.

''Owwww MAMA'' I said

''Raise your voice again Giselle and it is gonna be me raising your ass again''

''Ok ok sorry! Can you open the doors now''

''No I want you to tell me everything from point A to point Z''

''Can I at least tell you when I am ready?''

''Giselle, if-''

We were interrupted by someone knocking on my mom's side of the window and she jumped.

''Shawn?...

       ———————————

CLIFF HANGER! Make sure to vote and comment what you think and should I change some things?? Sorry for the mistakes

BYEEEEE SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME♥️♥️