🐝Part 3🐝

Tina Pov
I kept hearing moaning coming from one of the girls' rooms. I hope none of their asses is watching porn, I thought...

I walked upstairs and kept walking. The moans were coming from Bey's room. I was surprised.

I bursted right into her room with my belt. I started shaking her but the moaning won't stop! I took the covers off her body, and her panties were wet. This girl was having a wet dream...

I started whooping her ass, but all she said was yes fuck me dadddy! My eyes grew wider then ever.

I put the belt down since it was not working. I went downstairs and filled a bucket of water and went right back up those stairs. Now, she gonna be begging for her real daddy to come and save her...

I bursted into the room again and splashed the water on her. She started coughing and breathing heavily on her ass.

''Mama why would do that?''

''Next time I hear you moaning, it is gonna be you and your daddy with a belt...''

''I don't mind that since I already experienced it'' Bey mumbled

'' What did you just say young girl?'' I said taking the belt of the floor

''Chill chill mama!'' Bey said jumping over the bed to the other side.

'' Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, get your ass right here next to me and tell me what did you just say''

''Ok ok mama! But put that belt down and let me explain first!''

I did not lose eye contact with her and I just put my hand behind me...

''Mama! Put it down! Come on mama!'' Bey said with her hand going down!

''I am not going to hit you, come here and start explaining''
[EVERYBODY KNOW THEY BE LYING WHEN THEY SAY THAT SHIT! I ALWAYS TRUSTED HER WHEN SHE SAID THAT, BUT I ALWAYS END UP GETTING MY ASS WHOOPING]

''Ok ok chill, I am coming''

I sat on the end of the bed and listened to her while she started explaining. I was mad and I was disappointed.

''Have you lost your virginity yet Giselle?''

''N-No mama''

''Are you sure Knowles?''

''Yes mama, but I did in those dreams''

''Get dressed, we going to see a therapist or a psychologist. You not going to school today...''

''No please mama, I can't tell her... You are the only one that knows besides Kelly and Normanie tho''

''Do I need to repeat myself?''

''No ma-am''

And with that, I went outside the room heading to mine to get ready. I couldn't stop thinking about this...

Bey POV
Omg I cant believe she just caught me dreaming about him. And it is the same guy with a chain and number 4 on his hand. I was happy that I don't have to go to school but for the first time or the second time in my life, I wanted to go...

I started to get ready by taking a shower and brushing my teeth. I needed to freshen up since I was cumming everywhere in real life because of that dream.