🐝Part 2🐝

Bey POV

My mom left us for a week, and she was coming back home today. I couldn't wait because I was missing my mom and Solange was playing on my nerves.

''Solange wake up! It is 10pm. Take a shower and get ready. We going to pick up mama''

Solange just turned to the other side and went back to sleep. I couldn't deal with her this morning, I will leave that to mama.

I went to my room and started getting ready. I put my hair in a ponytail looking cute in my outfit.

I took my keys and drived to the airport, blasting music the whole and entire way

My mama could have easily called an Uber but she wanted me to come there and see everything and meet more people since it is my dream job.

I finally arrived to the airport. I parked my car and went to see my mom talking to see not only one fine man, but two. Lord help me get through this without me jumping on one of them.

I started walking to them and my mom started smiling when she saw me

I started walking to them and my mom started smiling when she saw me. The two men started following her eyes to see me walking towards them. I smiled and gave my mom a hug!

I felt like they were both burning a hole through my ass and snatched waist. I mean... hehe!

My mom broke the hug and started introducing me to the fine men. I felt like I knew the black guy! He reminded me of someone but I couldn't put my finger on it.

''Beyoncé, these are one of our best pilots. This is Justin Timberlake, the copilot. This is Shawn Carter, the pilot. Gentlemen, this is my daughter, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles.''

I said hi and shook their hands. When my mama said Carter, it clicked for me. He is the new kid's brother, Aiyden.

''Ma, are you ready to go?'' I said

''Yeah but where is Solange?''
Oop I told her...

''She stayed home, SLEEPING'' I said already knowing the answer since we are around people.