🐝 Part 6 🐝

He sighed and ignored me so I decided to slap him again but harder.

Next thing I know, my back slamed against the wall and his bigass hand is on my neck. But the only thing that caught my attention was his now unbuttoned chemise and his front on my front.

He took off his glasses and inched closer to my face so that now with one move, our lips would smash.

After a few seconds of silence, he started speaking but I zoned out as soon as I felt his lips touching my ear.

—————————-

(I promised, so here it is☺️!! Oh and thank y'all so much for the support, it means a lot and now y'all mfs betta start reading cause- let me stop. Just start reading lolll and I am so sorry that this is a boring chapter.)

I was now drenched and Lord why did I wear blue jeans...

This mf will think I peed on myself! Ouuuu Lord Amma seem nasty to him, I thought not even being able to concentrate on what he was saying... not like I was before but chile anyways...

A few seconds later, which felt like hours, I felt my toes starting to touch the ground again and that is when I zoned back in and looked him directly in the eyes as he was finishing his sentence.

''... I don't want to disrespect the woman that will meet my mother one day Beyonce so don't try me'' He said now loosening his grip around my neck.

I didn't know what to start with, the fact that this nigga had the audacity to take his hand off my neck or the fact that he put me dow... wait did he just say meet my mother??

'W-w-wait what?'' I said with my eyes going from one of his to another. (Y'all know when y'all eyes be going fast trying to stare at somebody and look at both of his eyes with both of your eyes? No? Ok just continue reading)

''What what?''

''Repeat what you said at the end'' I said anxiously.

''That i was on my way to pick up Aiyden from school to go get some groceries for my mom??''

''No! After...''

''That if you start hitting me again I will personally hand-''

'Not no the last part boy'' I said cutting him off.

''That you will meet my mother?'' He said in a confused manner.

''What do you mean by that?'' I said trying to mask my happiness because fr fr, I want o have his babies already. I hope his mama ain't a bitch tho.

''Aiyden likes you...'' He said

''Who told you?''

''He my brotha! Whatchu mean?'' He said making his way to his car.

I was still in my place just looking at his wide shoulders but soon snapped out of it when I heard him opening his car door. I rushed to grab the door before he could close it and said ''How do you know?''

''You are dumb Beyoncé'' I am about to rock this nigga's shit and make his teeth REALLY CROOKED.

''Who tf yo ashy looking self is calling dumb?''

''You'' he said calmly.

''Funny because this dumb person has a 4.0 gpa and has more then 6AP classes this year including studying at home for the SAT''

''Exactly my point. Yo ass is dumb! I had a 4.0 as well and 6AP classes plus a 1450 in the SAT'' (I kid y'all not, my best friend studies 7 mf hours during the summer each day for the SAT. Oh and let's not forget about her being a representative, president, and founder of many things. I am over here sitting on the bed eating a bag of chips. We good tho. I talk too much)