Karen: In love

A few weeks after the classes started, all I did was try and ignore him and just focus on my studies.

But he's just so irresistible.

Last tuesday, he was staring at me like I did something wrong. After I gave him a "What?", he just smiled at me.

Honestly, my inner "everybody likes me" spirit is starting to get into my head.

I mean, why would he stare at me like that. You know? Maybe he likes me too. I just don't know.

"Did you see the way he looked at you?" Jazz said right after Mr. Jameson left our room.

"Keep your voice down, stupid!" I said

"But....did you?" She whispered

"Yeah." I finally said

"See, I told you he likes you back." Jazz said, raising her left hand waiting for me to respond with a high five.

"That's just silly, I mean, he did look at me but does that prove anything....and let's still not forget....he's a fucking teacher!" I explained but I honestly meant the opposite.

"Here we go again...." Jazz said.

"Jazz, it's really hard to ignore a fine piece of meat like that----"

She gave me a faint smile.

"----but let's face it, We just can't be. You know? I can keep on fantasizing about him and all but I'll just end up getting hurt." I said.

"Yeah, you're probably right." Jazz said.

Days passed by and I thought my feelings towards him would slowly vanish.

I was so wrong.

The more I see him, the more I hear him speak, the more I think to ignore him....the more I'm falling..

I'm not usually this type of girl. I hardly fall for anybody. I actually never did.

But, this guy's different.

Maybe it's the way that he smiles.

Or the way he fixes his desk.

Or the way that he talks.

Or the way that he tells his jokes.

Or the way that he licks his lips.

Or....

Or.....

Or..

Or maybe I'm just falling for him completely.

One night, I added him up on Facebook.

He accepted my request right away and I began to stalk him.

I spent an entire hour or two reading his past posts and lurking at his photos.

He looked so much better now than he did before.

Found out that he recently had a girlfriend....

Yeah.

He went from in a relationship to single three months ago.

Ugh. I don't know why I'm doing this. After a while, I decided to just finish my homework.

Again, I was at the moment of trying to bury myself in other things so that I don't think about him.

I tried re-watching my favorite movies but everything seems to remind me of him.

Even the songs that had no meaning to me before showed their true colors now that they remind me of him.

The little things that I see, somehow still reminds me of him.

I feel so silly being so attracted to someone so quickly.

He just seems so perfect and serene.

He's my happy ground.

I can go on and on and on and on about the things that I like about him, and the things that reminds me of him....

....and I don't even know him that deeply.

I think I'm in love with him.

I think I'm in love with Andrew Jamerson.

I think I'm in love with my Statistics teacher.

Oh shit.

***********

Vote!

Comment!

Love you, guys!!