8

Kindness

Y/N P.O.V
I frowned. C-Condition..? " What..? " Slowly, my hand fell to my side. He nodded his head, his lips slowly curved a small smirk.

I scoffed, looking away

I scoffed, looking away. " Seriously ? " I raised an eyebrow, placing my hand on my hips. He tilted his head, stuffing the lollipop back into his pocket. " Yup.. So ? Will you follow my condition ? " His words causing it to slowly hits me.. Oh.. Now I see your game.. I closed my eyes, chuckling darkly. Oh my, stupid me.. His smirk slowly fell while he furrowed his eyesbrows. " Why are you laughing ? " 

I opened my eyes, turning my head towards him. " So.. No wonder you're being so kind to me all this while.. Because you want me to follow your orders.. " I crossed my arms, pressing my lips together while looking at him in disbelief.

JIMIN P.O.V
I joined my eyesbrows together in confusion. W-What..? " What do you mean..? " I asked, staring at her. She clenched her jaw before slowly shaking her head in disappointment. " I thought you're different from other teachers that become my friend just to make me follow their fucking instructions.. But turns out.. You're worse than them ! " She raised her voice, looking at me in anger.

I shook my head slowly, walking closer to her. " I-I don't understand.. " She raised her head, signalling me to stop. " Don't come near me.. " She said, still in her fierce voice. What is this ?? I don't understand ! " You.. I trust you.. I thought you buy me a meal everyday.. Sincerely.. But it looks like, I was wrong.. I was completely wrong ! "

I shook my head, still confused. Err..? " And now you're giving me condition for a single lollipop ?.. What, you think I am that stupid ?! You think I'm a fool ?! " She raised her voice again, and that's when I saw.. Tears in her eyes.. " Y/N.. " I called her name softly, tried reaching for her hand but she snatched her arm away.

" You.. You use my kindness for your own benefits.. What ? You wanna get the name as 'The Reason The Biggest Troublemaker In This School Becomes A Good Girl'.. Like that ?! " Oh no.. She misunderstood.. " No.. No, please let me explain.. " I said, coming near her but of course she stepped away from me. " I said don't come near me ! " She then slowly lifted her index finger, pointing it towards me.

" You.. Don't ever talk to me again.. I fucking hate you ! You're just the same with other teachers ! Fake ! " She spilled out in a loud voice again before turning around and ran out of the classroom. My eyes widen. Uh oh.. Shit.. " Y/N ! " I shouted, chasing after her.

Y/N P.O.V
I ran to the way heading towards the rooftop, not giving a damn about anybody that saw me in this state. Right now I wanna be alone.. I need some time alone.. Soon, I arrived at the stairs all the way to the rooftop. " Oh gosh.. " I slowly sat down on one of the stairs, immediately covering my face. This.. This is hurting me.. I started crying harder, closing my eyes. " Mom.. Why you leave me.. I miss you.. "

- " You keave this house..! I'll report you to the police.. "

- " Y/N, remember.. Always be kind towards others.. Let them hurt us.. But don't ever hurt them.. "

I shook my head slowly, uncovering my face. " I can't, mom.. I can't.. I can't show my kindness towards any of them.. They will lie to me in the end.. I can't trust anybody anymore.. " I whispered to myself, feeling disappointed in my own fucking self. This is what I get for trusting a newbie..

He is a new teacher yet I still thought he will be different from other teachers.. I thought he's acting kind towards me because of sincerity.. But it looks like I'm wrong.. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I reached for it inside my pocket, looking at the caller ID.

Mia 🐌

I rolled my eyes, throwing the phone to the floor. I think it's cracked now.. Out of blue, someone picked up the phone from the floor and looked at me.