29

Not Mine

Y/N P.O.V
" Take it. " I sighed softly and smiled before grabbing the cup of hot chocolate from him gently. He sat down on the spot beside me, tugging a strand of hair behind my ear. " You sure you okay ? "

I breathed out, nodding my head

I breathed out, nodding my head. " Yeah.. Thanks.. " I said, smiling at him. He returned the smile, tilting his head. " It's my job to keep you protected.. I'm sorry for almost failing to do so.. " I pouted then wrapped my arms around his waist.

" Don't say that.. You're the best boyfriend I've ever got.. You're the only guy who I will love and stay with.. I love you.. " He chuckled then pulled me close to him, kissing the side of my head. " I will try my best to keep you safe.. I won't let anybody hurt you anymore, baby girl.. "

Few Days Later..

" Baby princess, wake up. " I popped open my eyes, only to see him above me. My eyes widen. " Yah Park Jimin ! " He chuckled darkly then moved closer to my face. " I call your name for five minutes already and you're not responding.. And you open those little eyes only when I did this ?..

Looks like I got a new way to wake you up.. " I rolled my eyes playfully, pushing him slightly till he sat down on the bed. " Pervert.. " I said then get up from the bed and started doing my morning routine. " As if you don't like it. " I chuckled, went inside the bathroom. " Shut up..! "

Few Minutes Later..

"Jimin-ahh~ " I knocked on the bathroom door rapidly, annoying him

"Jimin-ahh~ " I knocked on the bathroom door rapidly, annoying him. " Yes, yes wait a second ! " I laughed out loud as I heard he quickly turn off the water tap. The bathroom's door suddenly opened, revealing him. What.. The.. Fuck.. He is fucking shirtless..!

He only had his towel hung on his waist. He smirked as soon as he saw my widened eyes. Slowly, he stepped closer to me. " Like what you see ?.. " I shook my head slowly, backing away. " E-Err, hurry and wear your clothes. W-We're gonna be late..! " I then ran away, leaving him alone. Soon, I heard his evil laughs echoed in the room.

Aisyy this boy..

AUTHOR P.O.V
" As usual, call me if you need anything okay ? " I nodded, smiling softly. He grabbed my head and pecked my forehead. He then pulled away, smiling warmly. " Let's go. " He said, making both of us stepped out of the car then started walking into the school.

Few Hours Later..

" Wait for me at the cafeteria. I will be there. I wanna keep this book first. " I said to the girls, causing them to nodded their heads. " Alright, hurry okay ?? " Ella said before walking away with the girls. I pressed my lips together then walked to my locker and placed the book in my hands into the locker before closing the locker's door. Suddenly..

" Y-Y/N.. " I turned my head to the owner of the voice, only to see Ivy.. I frowned as I saw her teary eyes. Wait, what the hell..? " Y/N.. I-I'm sorry.. I know it's my fault you're scolded by Mr. Park.. I'm so sorry.. I'm so stupid ! I should stop doing this cause you already stop bullying me..! "

I gulped, looking at her in confusion. Emm.. S-She's good..? Or should I bring her to the hospital ?.. " I really am sorry ! Please forgive me ! " I slowly nodded my head while my body slowly went closer to her and patted her shoulder. " It's okay.. I already forgive you. I'm the one who should apologise since I bullied you for only God knows how long. Forgive me, okay ? "

She looked up to me then suddenly hugged me. Woah, woah..! Jimin, help me ! " Thank you so much, Y/N-ah ! You're so kind !~ " I awkwardly curved a smile then hugged her back. O-Okay..? Suddenly, her phone rang. She pulled away then signalled me to stay beofre answering her phone. " What is it ? " " I will be hurry, don't worry. " " Yes, I will be quick ! "

" Just let me give this bag to my friend first, then only I will go home. " " No ! I have to give her today ! This bag is important to her ! " " Noo ! Please understand ! She needs this bag to- " Without wasting any time, I tapped her shoulder, causing her to turned around and faced me. " I can help you. " I said, smiling.

Jimin advise me to help people, no matter who they are and now I'm trying to train myself to do so.. It's not wrong, right..? " You.. Y-You can help me ?? " I nodded, still smiling. She then hung up the call then looked at me fully and handed me the bag, which I gladly took it from her hand.

" Please send this to a girl that is in the empty classroom. She's waiting. " I nodded my head then about to walk away when she suddenly grabbed my wrist. " Thank you.. " She said softly before walking away, leaving the school. Skipping school.. I shrugged. Typical. I then started walking down the hallway, towards the empty classroom.

Suddenly, a girl that is running bumped into my shoulder and it caused me to fell on my butt. " Ouch ! Are you blind ?! " She raised her voice then suddenly she gasped. I frowned while looking at her before I looked at the direction she is looking. The floor.. In a second, my eyes also widened. What the fuck is going on ??

Plastic packets with white powder in it are scattering everywhere. Shit.. Please don't tell me that these are- " You.. You bring drugs to school ?? " My eyes went even wider. Fuck.. Fuck, fuck ! " N-No ! T-These are not mine ! This bag is not mine ! " " Liar !! You talk to the principal yourself.. "

She said then suddenly grabbed the bag and picked up all the packets before running away with the bag. " Yah ! Stop ! " I chased her until we finally arrived at the principal office. She stepped into the office, followed by me. " Mister ! Soo Y/N brings illegal stuff to school ! " " No ! It's not mine ! " I raised my voice, feeling the urge to cry. No.. Please, its not my fault..

Suddenly, my eyes caught the hands that are slowly grabbing one of the packets. My eyes widen. " Jimin.. " I whispered his name, hoping he would hear me. And yes, he heard me.. Slowly, he turned his head to while the packet still in his hand. " Baby..? " My eyes widen as he called me baby. What the hell, Park ?! I looked at the principal, only to see he is looking at me like nothing happened.

H-He's not reacting ?.. W-Why is he not..?

" B-Baby ?.. "