26

Little Princess

JIMIN P.O.V
I keep on staring at her that is now looking down, sobbing hard. I.. I never thought she's been going through all these.. " Baby.. " I lifted her head up by her chin, meeting her watery and swollen eyes. I stared deeply into her eyes before.. " I'm sorry.. " I pulled her face closer to mine by her head, burying it on my neck.

She cried harder, gripping on my shirt. " Shh.. " I patted her head, closing my eyes. She's hurt.. Slowly, she pulled away from me and looked into my eyes. She's in pain.. " Jimin-ah.. Help me.. He's here.. " I let out a shaky breath, leaning my forehead against her's. And she never tell anybody.. Except for me..

" Tell me.. What is it, love.. " " The new teacher.. He's the one who suppose to b-buy me.. " Fuck what ?..

Few Hours Later..

Y/N P.O.V
" You sure you will be okay ? "  I nodded my head, pressing my lips together. He sent me home and now he don't want to go home because he's too worried.. " I will be fine.. Don't worry.. " I whispered softly then kissed his cheek. He sighed then kissed my forehead before pulling away.

 He sighed then kissed my forehead before pulling away

" Okay.. Call me afterwards if anything happens okay ? " I nodded my head, curving a warm smile. " Noted.. " He frowned slightly then tugged a strand of hair behind my ear before walking away. " Take care.. I love you, princess. "

Few Hours Later..

" Ahh !! " I sat up, breathing heavily. I wiped the sweat on my forehead before started crying. No.. Why so suddenly.. Why is he becoming my nightmare now.. My eyes then went wide before my hand hurriedly reaching for my phone on the night stand beside the bed I'm sitting. Jimin.. Yes Jimin !

I dialled his number then looked at the clock hanging on the wall. 11:45 p.m.. I bite my lips before calling him. Please answer..

• Hello ?
- J-Jimin !
• Baby ?? Are you okay ??
- Jimin.. I'm scared..
• I'll come now. Stay there, okay ? Wait for me.

Few Minutes Later..

JIMIN P.O.V
" Sweetheart ? " She immediately ran to my arms as soon as she saw me standing in front of her house's door. Oh gosh, what happened to her.. " O-Oppa.. I'm afraid.. " I stroked her back then lifted her up by her legs, carrying her bridal style. I then locked the door before walking away from her house.

Later, both of us arrived at my house. This is my house. I visit this house once a week only, just to clean it. I live with my parents actually but in this case, I think I'll tell them that I will be here for few days or maybe few weeks. I wanna take a good care of her.. Especially in this kind of situation, I'm sure that new teacher can disturb her anytime he wants. I walked to my bedroom then placed her weak body on the bed.

She's asleep.. I covered her body with the fluffy blanket then sat on the edge of the bed before kissing her forehead. I pulled away then leaned closer to her ear. " You will be safe in my arms.. I will always take a good care of you and I will protect you at all cost.. In the name of God.. If he touch you, I will cut his finger.. "

Y/N P.O.V
I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting it to the sunlight. Eh..? " Morning, kitten. " I looked at the owner of the voice, only to see him, smiling while crossing his arms. I curved a smile then sat up. " Morning.. " He sat down in front of me and tugged a strand of hair behind my ear. " You okay ? " " Feeling better.. " He smiled then pecked my lips.

" Mind telling me what happened ? " He asked, making me looked down while playing with my fingers. " I.. I had a nightmare of him last night.. I- " " It's okay. You don't have to think about it, my love.. Now go have a bath. School time~ I bought a hoodie for you. A very cute one.. " He whispered the last part, causing me to chuckled. " Alright.. "

Few Minutes Later..

I pulled the hoodie up, covering my head with it.

No joke, this hoodie is hella cute

No joke, this hoodie is hella cute.. " Done ? " He asked, wearing his watch. I nodded, pulling the strap of my bag. I don't even know when he took my bag.. " Okay cool. Let's go. "

Few Minutes Later..

" Jimin.. " I whined, pulling the hem of his shirt. He grabbed my hands, making me face him. " Don't worry, okay ? You will be fine.. I will always be here.. Shout or call me.. If anything happens.. " He comforted me, caressing my cheek. I let out a heavy breath before nodding my head.

It's okay, Soo Y/N.. You will be okay.. You're strong, right ? " Okay.. " You can fight him.. You fought with almost all the students in this fucking school.. So why not ? He smiled before both of us stepped out of his car. Alright, here we go..

AUTHOR P.O.V
There she is, leaning against the locker while waiting for the girls. Jimin brought her to school too early so she's all alone for now.. Suddenly.. " Alone, little princess ? " Fuck.. Slowly, she turned her head to the owner of the voice, only to see..