10

First Day

Y/N P.O.V
I sat up, rubbing my sleepy eyes. So.. It's my first day with the fucking stupid conditions, huh ? I rolled my eyes, ruffling my messy hair roughly.

- " You can't do any bad things.. Only good things.. Otherwise, no lollipop. "

I can just say that I don't give a fuck about not getting a lollipop from him.. But I just can't say no. Plus, there's something that he said and that caused my stomach to spin around.

- " You know I can just by a fucking lollipop at the store, right ? "
- " Go ahead and try. Because I already hired a spy to follow you around, my dear.. "

I don't know ! I don't know why he should hire a spy just for me ?? Who the fuck would do that just for his own student ?? Enough.. Enough thinking about that ! Just get ready and go to school, Y/N.. So I stand up and started doing my morning routine.

I wore a black ripped jeans and wore my favourite boots before walking out of the room and had my breakfast

I wore a black ripped jeans and wore my favourite boots before walking out of the room and had my breakfast. Soon, I stepped out of the house and headed to school after fetching the others.

Few Minutes Later..

We got out from my car and marched towards the school entrance. " You guys go to the cafeteria first. I got something to do. " I spoke, looking at all of them. The nodded obediently before heading to the cafeteria. I looked around before walking to Mr. Park's office. I'm dead if people find out I am meeting him right now, muahahahaha~!

I pushed the door opened, only to see..

I tilted my head, looking at him. Okay, isn't this the first time I got a handsome teacher like him..? He turned his head towards me before curving a smirk, crossing his arms. " Done staring ? " I rolled my eyes at his cocky words before closing the door and crossed my arms while leaning against the wall. " So ? Ready for the first day ? " He asked, wiggling his eyesbrows.

I scoffed. " As always. It's just an easy-peasy condition though.. " I said, smirking at him. He scrunched his face, pouting. " Oh really ? Alright then, let's see~ Remember, if you break the condition, punishments will be waiting for you. And one of it is no lollipop for a month.. " He said, curving a devilish smile.

My eyes widen. Yah ! He didn't tell me about this ! " What ?! No !! " I whined, stomoing my feet on the ground. He chuckled. " Yes~ Serves you right.. " He said, still smirking. I frowned, patting my cheek. " Emm.. Can you make that punishment as the last punishment..? Please~ " I pleaded, pouting. He raised an eyebrow. " Did the biggest troublemaker just beg ?.. " He spilled out, staring into my eyes.

I tilted my head, blinking my eyes cutely. What ? I am cute.. He giggled before crossing his legs and leaned against his chair. " Okay, okay. I will think about it.. " " Yeay ! " I immediately shouted happily as soon as I heard his words. Yes~! " Alright, I should go. See you later, Mr. Park. "

Few Hours Later..

I stepped out of the classrooom, waiting for Ella before walking towards the cafeteria. I put my hands in my pockets, walking with Ella beside me. Both of us stepped into the cafeteria and as always, we received glares full of hatred. Huh, like I care.. We sat down on our usual seats, meeting the others.

Soon, we started talking, laughing and joking with each other when suddenly, I felt cold water on my head, slowly dripping to my face, so I closed my eyes slowly while clenching my jaw. What the hell.. I can see that the others' eyes are widening because of the person's brave action. Slowly, I stand up and turned around. Only to see..

" You ? " I stared deeply into her eyes, full of anger. She is the girl that tried to protect Ivy, my ex-source of food back then. I think she's here to seek revenge since I punched her that time. She clenched her jaw before suddenly..

She slapped my face.

My head immediately turned to the side while I heard gaps all over the cafeteria. Slowly, I turned my head and looked at her. Did this bitch just.. " You.. Piece of shit.. " I harshly pulled her by her collar and turned around, pinning her to the table before raising my hand that already balled into a fist, ready to punch her when suddenly.. " Y/N !! " I turned my head towards the owner fo the voice, only to see..

 " Y/N !! " I turned my head towards the owner fo the voice, only to see