16

Satisfied

Y/N P.O.V
I rolled my eyes, pulling up my hoodie and covered my head while looking away, crossing my arms. This fucking guy.. What the fuck is he doing here ??

The blonde haired guy that walked towards us, causing the others to looked down while that bitch ? Still kneeling and crying in front of her stuff. Tch, pathetic.. " What were you doing ?.. " He whispered as soon as he stand in front of me, ignoring the others. " Nothing. " I said without looking at him.

" I'm asking you.. " Shivers immediately went down my spine as soon as I heard his deep voice. Emm, okay. Now I'm afraid of him.. " I said nothing..! " I replied, slightly raising my voice. I can see by the corner of my eyes that the others' eyes widen. Suddenly, his hand pushed my hoodie down harshly, causing me to yelped.

" Yah ! What the fuck is wrong wit- " Without letting me finish my sentence, he suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him. " Mr. Park ! What are you doing ! Let me go ! " On the other hand, the others's eyes widen again at the surprising sight just now..

AUTHOR P.O.V
" Let me go ! " Jimin ignored his student, keep on dragging her into his office. He opened the door before pushing her inside then closed the door. " You hurt me ! " She said angrily, rubbing her wrist. " Now I want you to tell me.. Why you burn her stuff ? " He asked, crossing his arms. Y/N rolled her eyes.

" I didn't- " " You think I'm stupid ? You think there's no CCTV in this school ?? " His words causing her to shut her mouth. Uh oh.. " Tch, fine. Yes ! Yes I burn her stuff ! Happy ?? " She crossed her arms, mumbling under her breath. " Why ? Why you did that ? " He asked again, staring at her feature.

" You said you're not stupid.. Surely you know.. " She whispered to herself but he heard it. " Know what ? " He said, raising his eyesbrows. She looked at him. " Don't you fucking know ?? She fucking spread videos of me and you in the classroom yesterday ! Alone ! " She explained angrily, feeling the urge to kill the guy in front of her right now.

" And that immediately gives you the right to do something like that to her ?? " She immediately opened her mouth in disbelief as soon as those words came out from his mouth. " Are you kidding me.. You're not mad ?? Seriously ?? " She said, not believing what she heard just now. " Yes, I'm mad but that doesn't mean you can do something like that to her ! "

" You seriously defending her after what she did to us ?? She embarrassed me ! She embarrassed you ! " " I know but this school has it's own law, Soo Y/N ! And what you did just now is too much ! I told you to stop ! " His words immediately make her stopped talking. Oh.. Okay.. " O-Okay.. Fine.. " She said then slowly walked past him, grabbing the door knob. " No lollipop.. "

She sighed before walking out of the room. But before that, " Whatever. "

Y/N P.O.V
" Ahh !!! " I kicked the locker, causing a loud bang to appeared. He just defended that bithc ! What the fuck ?! " I don't fucking care.. As long as I'm satisfied.. " I don't care about the meal he brought for me today.. I have no appetite..

Few Minutes Later..

The bell rang, meaning it's time to go home. I stand up, ready to get out from the classroom since the 'amazing' Mr. Park is here but, " Y/N, Amelia. Stay. " I snorted, stopping in my tracks. What the fuck does he want..! I turned around, only to see Amelia is now standing beside him, looking down.

I walked towards them. " What do you want ? " I asked, crossing my arms. " Both of you, apologise to each other. Now. " Mr. Park ordered sternly, putting his hands in his pockets. I glanced at him before looking at the bitch. Me ? Apologise ? " Hey.. " I moved closer to her, whispering. I can see by the corner of my eyes that Mr. Park is staring at us.

" Over my dead body.. " I said then pushed her head using my index finger before turning around and walked away but.. " Y/N ! Stop being rude and apologise now ! " As soon as I heard his words, I immediately turned around and said.. " Embarrassing me to the whole school is not something that I can forgive and the bullshits I did just now is something that I will never regret ! Keep that in mind, motherfucker ! " Now I'm satisfied..