13

Record

Y/N P.O.V
" Ahh !! " I punched the bed, burying my face on it afterwards. I cam't believe I have classes with him every single day ! Are you kidding me ?? I sat up, brushing my hair back. " So.. It looks like I have to face him everyday and I fucking can't skip classes ! " I closed my eyes, laying down in the bed. It's okay.. Just ignore him, Soo Y/N.. Relax, okay ?

The Next Morning..

I yawned, sitting up while scratching my head after turning off the alarm roughly. Time to go to hell.. Urghh, fuck my life. I stand up and started doing my morning routine.

I put on my grey ripped jeans before stepping out of the room

I put on my grey ripped jeans before stepping out of the room. I then had my breakfast before walking out of the house after putting on my white boots. No lollipop for today.. I felt like crying.. I'm running out of my lollipop's stock ! This is because of a guy called Park freaking Jimin.. I think he's not joking when he said that he hired a spy for me..

He even bought me a lollipop.. Isn't that.. Mad..? I then drove towards the others' house and fetched them. Later, all of us arrived in front of the school entrance. We stepped out of my car and walked inside the school. I pulled the hoodie and covered my head. I can see that everyone is looking at us in fear and hatred. These fucking stares never stop.. Well, what do you expect though ?

Soon, we arrived at the cafeteria. We then sat down on our usual table. " Hey.. I see that you're now.. Quite close with Mr. Park.. Right ? " Mia suddenly spoke, raising an eyebrow. I faked a cough, crossing my legs. " No.. Of course not. Why would you say that ? " I asked, crossing my arms. She shrugged her shoulders, looking away.

" Nothing but since we saw he pulled you yesterday.. I suddenly sense something.. Unexplainable.. " She explained, curving a smirk. " Woohoo~ " The others covered their mouths, wiggling their eyesbrows. I rolled my eyes. " It's nothing, okay ? Plus he is my teacher, so ? " I said before taking out my phone from my pocket and started playing with it.

" I was just saying though.. But if you wanna tell us something, go ahead. We're always here for you. Even if you say that you're dating the teacher of this school.. " I looked up, glaring at them as I saw they are now laughing out loud before Mia secretly winked at me. I shook my head, curving a small smile before looking down at my phone. They are literally the best although they are sometimes.. Stupid..

Few Minutes Later..

I sat down on the front chair, sighing. Mr. Park's period now.. Soon, the students started filling up the classroom. Later, Mr. Park stepped into the class and started teaching.

While teaching, he sometimes glances at me and shoot a sweet smile

While teaching, he sometimes glances at me and shoot a sweet smile. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Whatever !

Few Minutes Later..

The bell rang and it's recess time~ He signalled me to stay, so I stay. He waited until the other students step out of the classroom before closing the door, leaving me and him alone. But there's something that I saw just now.. A girl suddenly glared at me before she walked out of the class with her gang. Who is she.. Why is she looking at me like that.. But she looks familiar.. I think she is.. The school diva..?

Mr. Park then walked towards me while bringing a container that I think.. The meal he bought for me. " Here you go. " He said, placing the container on my desk. Then he sat down on the desk beside mine. I opened the container's lid and started enjoying the lunch he brought for me. I can see by the corner of my eyes that he is staring at me.

" What ? " I asked, crossing my arms while still munching the food in my mouth. He chuckled before getting off the desk and walked to the front of my desk. He placed both of his palms on the desk, leaning in. " Nothing.. Just looking at my favourite student eating and appreciating the meal I brought for her.. " He said, curving a smile.

I looked at him then slowly curved a smile beofre giggling. " What ? You think I'm that bad ? You think I won't do what I'm doing right now ?? " I asked, raising my chin. He raised his eyesbrows, laughing. " Well, who knows ? My princess is a mysterious girl, so it's hard to read her.. " He spoke softly, staring at me.

Both of us made an eye-contact before he suddenly pinched my nose." Yah ! " I said, pouting slightly. He chuckled then signalled me to continue eating the meal after he ruffled my hair. I smiled then ate the food.

AUTHOR P.O.V
Little do they know.. A pair of hands are happily and angrily recording their actions from the outside of the classroom..