09 || love is acceptance

Updated/Published On:
3rd September 2019
03/09/2019

"but beyond everything, i think love is acceptance."
-AnimeLover67-

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

A FEW MONTHS LATER:

"I can't believe it!" I squealed happily, jumping up and down with Min-ji. She had finally found her soulmate, and they were hitting it off already. She squealed along with me.

"So can't I!" She agreed and we both fangirled for a moment. "And you know, he's just... perfect. Dreamy. Unrealistic. Like, wow."

"I know that feeling," I said, nodding gravely. "They just seem perfect, but deep inside, you know they are not. And yet you love them. That's what being a soulmate means, right?"

"Right," Min-ji said, smiling proudly. "Come on, let's get ready for the wedding. They aren't going to wait forever for us!"

I laughed, picking up my white and blue dress, as Min-ji and I continued to chatter while we got ready.

•••

"He's going to knock unconscious," Min-ji said, amazed as she twirled me around in front of the mirror. I couldn't believe that was me either.

"You are a miracle worker," I told her. "I look wow. And so do you. Your soulmate won't know what hit him."

"Oh, I'm sure he will," she giggled, and I slapped her on the arm lightly. "C'mon, let's go. Nam and Jin wait for no girl!"

"It's time and tide wait for no man, you idiot," I said, picking up my purse. "Where's your present?"

"Oh, it's in the car," she said, unlocking it while we rushed to it. "What about yours?"

"Yoongi has it," I murmured. She nodded and we both quickly entered the car. "Check if you have everything."

We both did one last check before she started the car and we left for the wedding venue.

•••

"Where's groom no. 1?" I asked, the moment I reached the church. Yoongi just stood there, his jaw dropped. "What?"

"...," He just stared at me. I gave him a teasing smile. "Wow. You are- wow. I'm so proud to call you my soulmate. I think I used up all the luck in the universe, cause damn!"

I giggled, slapping him lightly on the chest playfully as I kissed him on the cheeks.

"Nuh-uh," he murmured and captured my lips with his own. It still felt like the first time we kissed. I pulled away.

"Seriously, this was lovely, but where is Jin?" I insisted. He grimaced but jerked his head towards a door. "Thank you so much, I really need to talk to him. He must be so nervous!"

I gave him another kiss on the cheek before walking quickly to the door. A few people stared at me, and I knew why.

I was famous. So was Yoongi. We become famous world-wide after our soulmarks appeared. We talked to the author of the book Yoongi had lent me, and we all came to the conclusion that because we both loved and accepted each other as we are, we had created a soulmate bond with the other.

I opened the door and went inside the corridor. I finally reached the door that held Jin's name on it and knocked.

"Come in!"

I entered and gave Jin a dazzling smile. He flashed me a nervous smile as well. I wrapped my arms around his (extremely broad) shoulders.

"Wow, the bride looks good," I teased him. He groaned. "What? Namjoon is definitely the dominant one here. He's the groom as far as I am concerned."