The Beginning

| S Y N P O S I S |

❝I hate you,❞ I hissed, pushing him away to create some desperately needed distance between us.

He smirked and my breath hitched when his blue eyes twinkled with wild delight. Damn it.

❝Didn't you know, sweetheart?❞ He chuckled, huskily, and my body shuddered at how delicious it sounded. ❝Hate is just the beginning of a love story.

| B L U R B |

Aria Moretti is a powerful woman. Born into the mafia and raised as an assassin, she is everyone's deepest desire and darkest nightmare. But with the world corrupted by monsters, Aria has plans to change the game... and she intends on leaving a trail of blood in her wake.

However, there is one person who could ruin it all, the person who despises her the most: Nero Russo.

Charismatic, gorgeous, and the reigning Don of the Italian mafia, he is notoriously known for getting what he wants, when he wants it. And with Aria back in town, Nero has his sights set on her.

But lines begin to blur and boundaries are crossed; betrayal almost looks like loyalty and, as the saying goes, hate is just the beginning of a love story.

| A N N O U C E M E N T |

This is the Spin-Off to Billionaire's Seduction and is the story of Xena's daughter and Coco's son.
I do hope you enjoy it because a lot of you requested it.

Billionaire's Attraction is a second chance, enemies-to-lovers, mafia romance, and the second standalone in the Guns and Roses Series. Features content that may not be suitable for all readers. *READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.*

| E X T R A |

This version will only contain 6 sample chapters.

The full book is sold on Amazon as a paperback and is also available on Kindle Unlimited.

[Wattpad version taken down on Thursday 21st December 2023]

Song of the book: Monster, EXO

Please don't copyright or write anything to do with my story.
Vote and comment. Don't be a silent reader.

© Copyright 2019 of ImAWandererXO

follow me on Instagram (@authorfariha)

Started: 06.10.19
Ended: 12.08.21

fariha.