all alone

No ones POV
It was a normal Thursday, or what seemed like a normal Thursday.
Though it REALLY may not feel like it, it was indeed the last day of school.
Kirishima was ecstatic, but at the same time horrified. This would be his last day of middle school, and he would be moving up into high school, though he wasn't to worried about that, he was more worried about the fact that he may or may not end up being accepted into UA, the best known school for those wanting to become pro heros. And boy did kirishima want to become a hero. Though really it was just to prove himself more so than the fame and glory.

To his family, all he was, was a nuisance. So what did they do? Pretty much cut him out of there life's, he wasn't considered family to them. Let alone human. They would treat him like... Like... Lord knows what. But whatever it was they thought of him as, and did, was not something people usually do to others. But after time of the same torture, Kiri kinda got used to it, but that doesn't mean it didn't scare him. He just knew what was expected, and he knew the outcome of it as well.

Kirishima had a way with coping with the pain his so called parents gave him. Every time he got hurt, or threatened, he would go in his room and have a full on argument with himself about whether or not this was a good idea. To him it wasn't, but a tiny voice in the back of his head told him otherwise, and somehow that little voice could always convince him to do it. So he walked over to his dresser, grabbed his pencil sharpener, took the razor out, and started at his wrists. Blood spewed out of them, but not enough. So he cut deeper, and harder, until there was so much he started to get light headed.

He stopped and went towards the bathroom and rinsed off all of the blood that was on his arm. And believe me when I say, there was a lot, which you probably already know since I told you he got light headed, but just go with it.

He wrapped his arm up with spare bandages that were in the cupboard of the bathroom. He stopped and looked at himself with disgust in the mirror, he hated himself, he wanted to change, it would be for the best anyways, no one would recognize him. Not like anyone knew him anyway, but you can never be too sure. So he went to the store, and like always got interrogated by his parents before hand, and bought hair dye, to be more specific, red hair dye, to match with his eyes of course...

He went towards the bathroom and wet his hair before he used the product, when he was done, he couldn't help but tear up right then and there, he was so horrible and disgusted with himself, that he had to change completely to be comfortable with going out in public.

And like that he changed his whole demeanor, he put on a more happy look, and seemed as though he was delighted with his life. Which somehow made him more confident with his goals in life.

- past -

He decided to go on a walk, all was good so far, besides the fact that he was bombarded with questions and threats from his parents before hand, but besides that all was dandy, until that is, he crashed into this guy with Ash blonde hair, and a bad boy look. He fell to the floor and scrapped up his knees and hands, from behind he could hear a faint 'tch' and a 'watch where your going next time, dumb hair' and then it happened, the boy touched his shoulder, scaring the living soul out of him, well that he had left anyway, making him activate his quirk, without his input, and cutting the boy that touched him. Which he immediately felt bad for and quickly got up and bowed about 30 times before stopping and noticing that the boy had already left.

Kirishima's pov

' Not surprising, who would want to be around me longer than he had. ' I thought. I got up and dusted my pants off, and to my surprise the guy came back, but this time he looked annoyed... Well at least more annoyed than he did about 2 minutes ago. " Hey dumb hair' " he said " next time, don't get in my way, and maybe you won't be all scraped and bruised " he handed me a wet cloth " O-oh, sorry... " I said with a slight stud. " I'll keep an eye out for now on, I kinda got lost in thought I guess " " tch , whatever just don't let it happen again. " he said, a little less annoyed than before" Kk " . I started heading home, and right when I got there I heard a loud slapping noise, then felt a burning sensation on my right cheek. I turned to find with no surprise my dad, he was yelling at me about being out for too long, and the scratches I had on my knees. I just ignored him mostly, and told him I tripped and fell on concrete. " Why am I not surprise, your so Fricking useless without us, you can't even walk correctly " I rolled my eyes and started heading towards my room, until I was stopped in my tracks by my dad again pulling me back by my hair.

" Ouch! " I said. " Don't you EVER walk away from me when I'm talking you, you hear me!? " He shouted at my face. " Yes sir " ... He let go and started walking away mumbling something that I could only make out to be ' useless piece of trash, go die already '
I ran back to my room, slammed and locked the door before I heard a shout from down the hall saying " STOP RUNNING, WE DONT NEED TO BE PAYING FOR ANOTHER HOSPITAL BILL! " . I walked to my bed and laid down and looked at my hands before drifting off to sleep.