First kiss!

~  Kirishima POV ~
... Never mind... It's nothing... " Really!? That's all he is going to say!? " Bakugou.. you DRAGGED ME UP THE STAIRS... I-YOU-WHAT!? " I yelled... But in a joking manner of course... Of course..  " calm down shitty-hair it's not that important... " He said, in a soft voice " NOT IMPORTANT!? Bakugou... You put me in front of you, told me you have something important to tell me... Bakugou, you know you can tell me anything right? I won't get mad! Your my best bro! I can't get - " I was saying until he cut me off " - That's the thing! That's why I can't tell you!! " He yelled back at me . By now I was becoming a little impatient. " Bakugou " I said in a calm, but Stern voice. " Bakugou... Please you can and will tell me what's going on, were best friends and - " he cut me off again " THATS THE THING! KIRI I DONT WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND! " H screamed " W-what do you mean. " I said, tears clogging up the corners of my eyes " GOD SHITTY-HAIR, I MEAN I LIKE YOU, AND QUITE POSSIBLY .... love you. " He whispered that last part. His face was a deep Crimson red, his eyes glossy, tears threatening to fall any moment. " L-leave " he said in quiet, but hurt tone.

" B-bakugou?- " " LEAVE SHITTY-HAIR " he shouted this time. " No bakugou " he grabbed my wrist and started to pull me towards his door. I quickly pulled my wrist back, but I guess he had a pretty tight grip on me because when I pulled back, I just brought him with. Now we are face to face, mere inches away from each other, I looked in his red swollen eyes ' he is crying... wait!? Is he crying over me!? ' I thought, he turned his head and let go of my wrist, and walked to his bed. I walked over next to him and sat down, him following my actions soon after.

He wouldn't look at me, he wouldn't talk to me...I was getting quite annoyed. I grabbed his chin and turned him so he was facing me.

~ hot head's POV ~

God I'm so embarrassed. I fucking told him I like him, AND POSSIBLY LOVE HIM!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!? He grabbed my chin so I was facing him, and I think he noticed I was crying. Fucking great " what the hell shitty-hair? " He put his hand on my cheek and did something I wasn't expecting, he fucking kissed me!? What did I do you ask, I kissed him back, but more passionately.
~ No ones POV ~

It was deep and passionate, and it lasted for like 2 minute's before they had to pull away for air. " Kiri- " bakugou choked out, with a smile on his face. The manliest, and prettiest smile kiri has ever seen... At least that's what he thought... But of course kirishima would think that, I mean it's Bakugou we are talking about. The guy Kiri, though he may not know it, has completely fallen head over heals for, and always will fall for, Katsuki Bakugou.

~ kirishima's POV ~

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! That did not just happen, I did not just kiss the
Bakugou Katsuki, more importantly, HE KISSED BACK. And he is smiling!! The CUTEST SMILE EVER! He is so manly. I hope I make him smile a lot more often than once in a blue moon. We just sat there staring into each others eyes in the comfortable silence that was enveloping around me and him. That is... Until Bakugou decided to break the gap between us, which I was fine with, I myself can't get enough of his lips, they're like a drug, addicting, they taste so good, like burnt sugar... Yeah... The make out session started heating up once bakugou decided to take the next step, and started kissing my jaw, making his way down my neck, and towards my collar bone.

once he reached my collar bone, he started leaving love marks everywhere around my neck. It took all my will power to hold back my moans. But once bakugou decided to lick my neck, I couldn't hold that one back " Ahh~ Bakugou, what are you doing? " I asked a little worried. He bit my ear and whispered " I'm trying to turn you on as much as I am kiri~ " once he said that, I could feel my pants get a little tight. I tried to hide it but I was too late, for bakugou had been watching my pants with a Keen eye this whole time, so when I went to hide it with my hand, he just moved it out of the way, and replaced it with his own, which caused me to get a full hard on. " Heh, Kiri I didn't know you could be so big " he said. I looked him in the eyes, and all I saw was a lustful want. Realizing what he wanted caused me to gulp, which only caused bakugou to smile more, and in one swift movement he was on top of me, while my back was on his bed. Then he started at my lips again.

The taste I can't get enough of came back. To be honest I didn't think I would ever find a pair of lips so... Delicious... But I guess my friend.. should I still call him that?... Well.. Bakugou.. proved me wrong. And I'm glad he did. But I was pulled out of my thoughts when my phone went off with my manly ringtone. Bakugou stopped what he was doing to look towards where the noise what coming from, and I took this as my chance to escape. I grab bakugous forearms, forcing his elbows down so they were right next to my head, and with the same quick movement, I was the one on top of bakugou, except I was sitting on his stomach, which made me flustered, and bakugou smirk.. of course " what are you doing Kiri? " He asked " I'm going to get my phone on your nightstand. " I said back. I go to get up, but was stopped by to firm hands on my hips...

AHHHHHHH I FINISHED ANOTHER CHAOTER!!!

Tbh I could just stop here... But I'm not that mean! I swear I'll make another chapter! ALSO GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY ITS CALLED ' What Are You ? ' which you should totally go and read, this one is about a demon ( bakugou ) who was more so forcefully, deciding to stay with a cute red head! It's really good! I plan on updating it soon! Which I'm hoping will be today! So YEET!!! GO READ IT,B;!?JDJDJDJDLSKCHSK PEACE YO!

 But I'm not that mean! I swear I'll make another chapter! ALSO GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY ITS CALLED ' What Are You ? ' which you should totally go and read, this one is about a demon ( bakugou ) who was more so forcefully, deciding to stay with...

what do you call this? ( kiribaku )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara