Bowling

Ok so I decided to add one early again... Mainly because I love writing this story, AND because I was getting views and that made me really happy!! So here is another chapter.

" The friend thing? " Me and Sero said in unison. " You know ' the friend thingy ' " Denki said. *...* " :O, YOU GUYS DONT KNOW THE FRIEND THINGY!!! " " Uh no... " I said even more confused than before. " It's where you talk about each other, become friends, egg people's houses, but the house ends up being your parents, your parents tell you guys to not hang out, but you end up hanging out anyways! And then you go on missions to find out GHOST STUFF, BUT THE GHOSTS ARE NOT ACTUALLY GHOSTS, THEY ARE PEOPLE, THAT ARE DRESSED AS- " " DENKI, we are not staring in your friendship movie " said Sero. " Hey, it's not my fault I've been inspired, ANYWAYS, let's go do something after school " " like what. " I asked " idk... OMG, BOWLING " Denki replied, a little too excited. " Pfft, Denki, you try too hard. " Sero said " I'm down, got nothing better to do. " I said " THEN ITS SETTLED, bowling, after school, let's meet up at the school gates. " Denki said " Ok, but can I invite someone? " Asked Sero. " Her name is Mina Ashido, she is super cool, and she loves bowling. " Denki looked at me, and I smiled at him and shook my head, saying she should come. Denki smiled at Sero, implying she can come " Yeah dude, the more, the merrier " Denki said " Yes! I'm so pumped up ! " I shouted, throwing my fist in the air. " Oi, hair for brains, Tod from Orlando called, he said SHUT UP! " I tilted my head to the side, giving him a confused look. " Who's Tod? " Asked Denki . " Oh my- you know what never mind Pikachu, your too idiotic to understand. " " Hey man that's a little harsh y'know ? " I said, looking at Denki, who was silently crying in Sero's arms. I could hear a silent ' tch ' come from the explosive blonde.

- Time skip to after school brought to you by I curl up in a ball when I'm cold -

It was finally the end of the day, I was walking out of class with Denki, and looking for Sero and his friend. When I saw a specific blonde pass by with his usual scowl displayed. " Hey man I'll catch up with you guys, don't leave without me " I said " no promises " is all he said back... Great.. I ran after the blonde, when I was behind him I grabbed his shoulder, causing him to flinch " what do you want dumb hair " he mumbled. " I was wondering what's wrong " " hah!? I'm find idiot, why do you think something's wrong with me!? " He said " well, you seem to be a bit angry today, when we were in the park, you blew up on the poor green haired dude... Midoriya I think? " I said back, a bit confused " that stupid Deku doesn't know his place, he needs to learn that he has no chance against me, he will never be number one, he is no one. " He said, a little agitation in his voice. " I understand man, but Midoriya doesn't seem like the guy that's trying to beat you, or get ahead of you. He is just trying to be the best him he can " I said still confused " tch, he doesn't deserve to be here- " he said but got caught off by a pink girl that I think is in my class squealing, she is with Denki and Sero, I can only guess she is Sero's friend that he wanted to bring along. " Hey man talk to ya later, I gotta go, we're going bowling. " Before I left, I heard him make another one if his famous ' tch's ' and start walking in the other direction.

" Hey guys! Is this Mina? " I asked " Yes I am, I'm guessing your the famous Kirishima, these two have been talking about " she said back " that's me! So your going bowling with us? " " Yup... But I should warn you.. " " ... What? " I said worriedly. " I'm a bowling champion, I have never lost, and I never will. " She said with a Cocky attitude. " I guess we'll have to see won't we! " I sad back, with the same amount of cockiness. " LETS GO ALREADY " Denki shouted.

~ time skip after the bowling ~

" Omg Mina how are SO good at bowling!? " Denki practically screamed " to be honest guys, I'm really not as good as you think, you guys just freaking SUCK " Mina said " ouch harsh Mina, we're not that bad... " Said Sero. " Idk man, we were pretty bad. The scores said that at least. " I said back " no they didn't.. " Denki said frustration obvious In his voice. " Dude.. the scores did say it Ashido-97 Eijirou-85 Hanta-76 Kaminari-53. " Mina said. " Denki, my man, my dude, I love ya... But you SUCK at bowling. I mean... YOU GOT 53!? " I pretty much shouted " shut up man... I was going easy on all ya " " keep telling yourself that " Mina said. "  Give homie a break Mina, hes had a rough day. " Sero said.

~ another time skip brought to you by confusion ~

I got home, but to be honest.. I really didn't want to.. maybe I should have asked if any of them wanted to have a sleep over? Ugh.... Next time. I open the door, and to no ones surprise, right when I close it, my parents bombard me " where in the world were you!? You BETTER not be trying to avoid us! " My dad slaps me in the face so hard I started bleeding. " Get out of our view, we don't want a nuisance like you getting in our way. Also, no dinner for tonight. " I sigh walking to my room, and to my dismay, right when I close my door, my stomach starts roaring at me. " Shut up, I don't have any food for you " I walked to my bed and lyed down. I set my alarm clock, and drifted off to sleep.

1001 words in this chapter NOT including this stuff. I know I said Bakubaby would join kirisunshine soon. AND HE WILL. Just not this chapter... Most likely the next one! And THANK YOU FOR vOTING FOR ME!!! It warms my heart to see people like my creation 😪❣️ Do continue, it feels REALLY good. And don't forget to comment more ideas for up coming story's I should make. Love y'all.

what do you call this? ( kiribaku )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara