Bakugou...?

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

( KIRI POV you know me)

"Nn..ngh.. bleh" I woke again to my annoying alarm again. ' I really need to change it ' I thought, getting out of bed. I had a searing pain on my right cheek. " Shit.. he must have cut me with his ring when he backhanded me.. " I mumbled under my breath. " I'll just cover it with some foundation... Or whatever. " I walk downstairs to grab a bite to eat. Once I have successfully grabbed an apple off the counter I bolt up the stairs to the bathroom. And lock the door.

I brush my teeth, do my hair, and finish my apple before grabbing my school bag and heading off. On my way out I notice a freshly opened bottle of whiskey. Along side it, a very grumpy man with a cup full of, what I suppose is the liquid right next to him.

" Eijirou. Where do you think your going? " He asks, I can smell his musky breath from over here. " T-to school, it's Tuesday r-remember. " Omg, I need to stop stuttering. It shows weakness. " Fucking finally, didn't think that shitty excuse of a school would ever start. It gives me more time away from you, and anything that gets me away from your ugly ass, is worth every cent. " *...* Wow... He would pay everything he has to get me to go away. But won't pay a dollar to feed me food......

Oh well

- time skip brought to you by Endeavor sucks pee pee -

I need to think of something to get my mind off of this. It's too stressful, and I don't need people worrying about me... not like before...I'll fake a smile, though I hate lying... I have to. Ugh I don't even want to go to school. Though it is my only hideaway... It's too much, after middle school I don't want to have to- " Oi, shitty-hair, what's wrong with your face? " Bakugou asked. I guess I must have walked into class without noticing.. hmm.. I don't know why he asked Though I put.... " OMG I DIDNT- " " BAKUGOU." Mina called out " you can't just ask what's wrong with people's faces. Mina turned and looked at me before lettimg out a sharp gasp " OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE KIRI!? " She shouted. By now everyone was looking at us. " So much for not asking.. " I commented " I'm sorry Kiri.. it just caught me off guard, but for real... Are you good? I think you should go see Recovery girl... At least to check it out. " Mina said, some worry in her voice.

" Mina I'm good really- " " Bullshit, I can see it in your eyes, your hurt, who did this? " Bakugou interrupted. " Bakugou really I'm good, it's just a scratch, I'll live. " Right as Bakugou was about to say something, Mr. Aizawa walked into the room " everyone to your seats... Now " he said " now I know this is only the second day, but you have to remember that this is a hero school, and once your actual hero's, it's not going to be easy.... Ever...."

" I'm assigning a team project. Some groups will have 3 people, others will only have two. At the end of the class there will be a paper on the wall over here stating your partner/partners. Now for the rest of class, you may talk amongst each other, get to know who your classmates are, for you will be stuck with these people for a long time. " And like that, he zipped his sleeping bag up on himself, that he for some reason brought to class... Makes sense I guess.. he looks really tired ... Isn't he a pro? " Oi, shitty-hair, I'm not going to ask twice, what happened to your cheek? " He said, coming oh so close to my face, once we were mere inches from each other, he grabbed my chin, and turned my head to where he can see the cut.

" It looks like someone tried slapping you... What did you do? " He asked... And was that sympathy? The Bakugou ... Actually I don't remember his first name... Hmm " hey bakugou? " He stayed silent, I'm guessing he wants me to continue. " I don't exactly know your whole name... May I ask what it is? " " Well I don't remember ever telling you it in the first place, but you seem to have figure half of it out yourself, but anyways, my name is Bakugou Katsuki " he mumbled, if we weren't so close, I probably wouldn't have been able to hear it. " Oh! Well, I'm kirishima Eijirou! " I said back ' I wonder how I already knew his name...well.. his last name at least... I probably just heard it from somewhere, and just started calling him Bakugou I guess '.

He let go of my face, and just stared at me for what seemed like ages before looking away.

~ katsukis's POV.. sorry I'll say bakugou next time... Or not.. I guess you'll have to continue reading to find out ~

'God... Who the hell does this red head think he is? Why the fuck does he make me feel so... Jittery.. fuck.... I'm not gay... Right?...right... " Hey Bakugou... Why do you keep staring at me... I mean.. I know I have a cut ... But it's not that bad... Right? " 'Did he really just ask that? It looks like he got slapped so hard his small ass brain could have flung out of his ear' " you look like shit. Come with me. " And like that, we left the class and went to the restroom. Of course not without weird glances from that stupid Deku.. he was smiling his ugly as shit smile while looking at me and kiri-shitty hair... Shitty-hair... Fucking of course fucking, dumb hair is smiling too... ' he's so cute- WTF!? ' NOT TODAY GAY THOUGHTS!

- back to Kiri -

Bakugou drug me too the bathroom, and for some reason I couldn't get this stupid grin off my face. Once we got there he pinned me to the wall and grabbed my face again, turning it to the side. " Umm, Bakugou? " " What do you want? " He had a scowl on his face, but I know he means no harm. " You don't have to pin me.. I won't run away " I chuckled. And before he moved he did something I wasn't expecting at all. He grabbed my face, and leaned in before turning me to look at him, he...

- MOM GET THE CAMERA, IM USING CURSE WORDS... Actually don't.. you probably wouldn't be too proud.. or of the cliff hanger..-
Yes my beautiful human beings I left ya on a cliffhanger. And yes I know I said I won't be using cuss words... But it's hard.. especially when I'm doing bakubaby's POV, 1051 words not including the bold that I'm making right now. I decided that I'm going to put cute pics at the end of each chapter so YEET, be expecting that for now on,

love y'all ALSO, I noticed that I got 25 views!!!!! That's amazing, and motivational. I'mma keep writing when I can.