well... shoot..

He...

Leaned close, and when I say close, I mean really close... HIS FRICKEN NOSE WAS TOUCHING ME! Anyways... He leaned close.. and.. whispered in my ear " don't think... Because I'm " he turned my head so I was facing him. He looked me in my eyes, I could feel heat rising on my face. He smiled, and I knew my face was definitely as red as my hair by now. He turned my face again, so my scratch was turned to him " helping you, means I'm your friend, I just kinda felt bad y'know, you seem like a nice person, and for someone to hurt you for no reason... It just pisses me off... " He turned my head so I was facing him again. " I'm not going to hurt you, you can tell me the truth. " By now, I could barely breath, I couldn't get enough air, and I think Bakugou noticed.

~ Kat-Bakugou's... POV ~

I think he was hyperventilating, I don't know why he is so scared? Is it that bad? " I-Im sorry... " I said " N-no! It's not you! I'm just not used to people wanting to help me! O-or, wanting anything to do with me in general.. it's just new.. thats all.. " I couldn't take it anymore! What has happened to this boy... And what does he mean by ' wanting anything to do with me ' " do you want to- " I was cut off by him hugging me... Wait.. he is hugging me!? Why won't my body move! Why can't I push him off!?... Why don't I want to push him off?! I decided this once I'll allow it.. this boy seems to have been through a lot. " Kirishima... Do you want to talk about it? " I asked, sincerely worried " yes... But not now... Not here.. " he said " after school your coming home with me. You have no say in it. " I saw him turn his head, and from the looks of it.. he was blushing! I could feel heat rising on my cheeks, and I think he saw, 'cause all he did was smirk. " Ok.. katsu~ " uh oh... I have this warm feeling in my gut.. then all the sudden my pants got tight. I quickly turned around so I'm wasnt facing him. " We should head back to c-class " I took a big gulp and headed out of the bathroom, towards the class, kiri-Shitty hair, close behind.

Once we got back to class, me and shitty-hair decided to head back to my desk to talk a little before class ended. Of course not with out a few glances from our classmates, and a smirk from that stupid half and half bastard. Ugh, I hate everyone in this class... Well... Almost everyone.

~ time skip brought to you by tenTAKEles ~

I was heading out of class, kirishima... Shitty-hair... was over near where his friends were... I really need to relieve myself. I'm so tight right now, it hurts. Fuck, ok... I'll just tell Kiri I need to use the restroom... And... I'll make it as quick and as silent as silent as possible. ' or Kiri could just relieve me~ ' NO! WHAT AM I THINKING? I'm not a pervert like... M*neta... Ew... " Hey! Bakugou! " Oh shoot, here he comes.. ' just like I'm about to do~ ' FUCK! " Uh... Bakugou? You good man? We can call this off if your not up to it. " He looked down... And, was that a frown I saw on his face!? I may not know him all that well, but from what I can tell, he is not the type to frown if there isn't a big reason. " Shut up shit face, I'm still on for tonight... Just thinking.. " I said, in a monotone voice. He smiled, and that smile he made could compete with the sun. And most likely win.. " well... Lets go! " God why are you so cute.

~ time skip to Bakubaby's house ~

Once we got to our house-my house- the old hag came up to us, and wouldn't SHUT UP! I needed to do something, but she wouldn't LEAVE ME ALONE LONG ENOUGH TO DO SO! " Katsuki Bakugou! " She said with a Stern voice " why didnt you tell me you had such cute friends~ " UGH, if she didn't embarrass me already, she definitely did now. " HAG! You know saying stuff like that is kinda weird!! " I more so yelled than stated. But I mean what did she expect!? She is embarrassing me! I don't want Kiri to be weirded out by her! " Aww~ you have such pretty big eyes~ KATSUKI! INTRODUCE, NOW! " She yelled " OK! But you have to stop being weird! " I yelled back " OH WHATEVER BRAT! JUST DO IT! " " UGH! Kirishima, this is my mom, also known as ' Old Hag ' " I said " brat... " She whispered, just loud enough for me to hear. " Pfft " Kiri laughed, I think he thought my relationship with my mom was funny... I guess... God, I can feel the heat rising on my cheeks again.. ' do I really have a crush on this red headed idiot!? UGH, brain! Stop being so mushy gushy, he is a guy!!! Your not GAYYY!....... AND! Even if you were.... There is no way a guy like kirishima could like you... He isn't gay...... " Mom... This is my Kiri " AH! NONONONONO, I didn't just say that!! Agh OF COURSE BAKUGOU, YOU KNOW NOT TO TALK WHILE STILL IN THOUGH OHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD! " Oh katsuki, this is your boyfriend? Nice to finally meet you! " Did she really just say that!? I turn over to Kiri, and if course he is cracking up a storm... " Yeah I'm his, am I not katsuki~ " oh... No... I grab Kiri and put him right in front of me.. I really can't let either of them see how tight I am right now... " Umm... Bakugou? You good bro? " Kirishima said in a confused tone. " Y-yeah... Kirishima.. let's go... I need to tell you something... Important. " I said " o-ok.. bakugou... Then let's go. " He said back. I grabbed his wrist and ran up stairs. Got into my room with Kiri, then closed and locked the door. " B-bakugou! You ran up here and pretty much dragged me!! Bro! What's wrong!? " Kirishima asked. " K-kirishima..... " I said going over to my bed and sitting on it. I patted the side of it, motioning for Kiri to sit next to me. " What is it bakugou " he asked,  barely above a whisper " Kiri.... You... I-Im...

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!

I wanted to update you on the 4th... But didn't get to it... So I decided I would post it the day after! And that's what I did. Idk if you guys are going to get it the same day. But I did indeed post it on the 5th of july! YAY! ALSO 40 VIEWS!? GUY'S!! THATS AMAZING! I love you guys so much! I'm really trying to do a good job.. bit idk how good I'm doing lol....
Anyways. Here is your cute pic of the day!

Man.. he really is a Bakubaby! So cute!! Kiri is his daddy~