the end? ( NSFW )

Kirishima's POV

" Woah Kaachan, I knew your relationship with Kirishima-kun was close, but I never really expected it to be THIS close. But all in all, I'm happy for you both. " Midoriya smiled at the end. Katsuki just turned around to stare daggers at the boy, who just smiled sheepishly while looking down a little. " Thanks Midoriya, it means a lot knowing you care! " I replied. Earning a glare from Katsuki as well. I grabbed the back of his head, and pushed it into my shoulder. What? I didn't want to see his pout? " Oh hush, you know your happy too. " I could literally feel him roll his eyes. It sent shivers down my spine.

By the end of class, me and Katsuki had earned tons of praises for our bravery of coming out like that, and a bunch of congrats on our relationship. If I wasn't the social guy I am, I would have thought of this as overwhelming. I can only imagine how Bakugou felt. He hates talking to people.

Bye the time we made it over to Kat's house, he already pulled me into his room to pin me on the wall. He slammed his lips onto mine, and almost immediately swiped his tongue on my bottom lip. I happily obliged to his wants, and opened my mouth. He slithered his tongue in, and we fought for dominance. Him winning in the end of course.

He was literally eating me up. From biting my lip, to sucking my tongue. It was a nice feeling, knowing someone like him just couldn't get enough of me. But there were other matters that had to be handled. One of those being the tightness in both of our pants. And the fact that we have a project to finish in a short time spend. So, as any other normal human would do to stop their boyfriend from devouring them. I grabbed his hips, and slammed them into mine. He gasped, letting go of my abused lips, and growled at me. He fucking growled. I couldn't help the laugh that slipped through my lips. He just rolled his eyes at me, then walked over to his desk to pull some stuff out. I followed him, pulling out anything, and everything we could possibly need.

"Tch, I don't get it. " Katsuki said all of the sudden. " Don't get what? " I asked. He looked me in the eyes before continuing. " I don't get how you can be so nice to people. Your a literal, walking, talking sun. And I don't fucking get it. Spill. " Bakugou demanded. " Well, if you say what you mean, you mean what you say. Just don't say it mean. That's kinda my motto. Treat people, how you wish to be treated. " I said, I think I confused bakugou, because he was making the cutest face ever. " B-Bakugou?? Pfft- " I tried to hold in my laugh, but I just couldn't. " You good, bro? " He looked at me, then scowled. " I hate that motto. " Was all he said, then he went back to work. We worked on the project for about 2 hours. Then we decided it would be best to take a brake. The project was almost complete anyways.

" Ugh, this is why I hate projects. " I said. " Why? Because you have to work harder than most other things in class? " He asked. I practically screamed " YES " causing Bakugou to roll his eyes. " Your just a big baby. " My mouth opened in disbelief. " I am not a baby!! I'm a man! " I whined. Bakugou chuckled a bit, then said something on the lines of ' men don't wine this much ' but I probably heard wrong.

We decided to get back to work about 30 minutes later, we really wanted to finish this project.

Once done, we put our stuff away, and tucked the project away, somewhere safe of course.

Me and Bakugou sat on his bed. " What do you want to do? " I asked. Bekugou, turned over to me, and smirked. I gulped, I think I might know what he wants. In one swift motion, he was on top of me. Not happening. I quickly switched the positions, so I was on top. " Funny " I said. He looked at me wide eyed, but didn't move. I went down and kissed him, he slowly, but surely, kissed back. He swiped his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for permission. I opened my mouth, and he rammed his tongue in. We made out for a few minutes. I could tell Bakugou was getting impatient, so I started kissing down his jaw line, biting and sucking on his neck until I found his sweet spot. He moaned, so I bit, and sucked harder. " Ah~ Eijirou! Mmm~ " that gave me some more confidence in what I was doing. I lifted up his shirt, and started at his nipples. Sucking, biting, licking. You name it. By now, bakugou was a moaning mess. It felt good knowing I could do this to such a man. It was hot. I went further down his stomach, reaching his V line. I licked down it, until I reached his pants. I unzipped them, revealing his huge bulge. I took his pants off, leaving him in his boxers. I took his boxers off, revealing his dick. It was standing tall and proud. Did I mention it was huge? I grabbed it in my hands, and started stroking it. " Mmm~ feels good " was what Bakugou said. I started going faster. " E-ei, faster, I'm going to cum. " Once he said that I stopped. " Wtf!? " Bakugou yelled. I looked up and smirked at him, which earned me a glare. " I don't want you doing that just yet. " I said. I took off my shirt and pants, bakugou watching me in the background. Then my underwear. I turned around, bakugou smirking at me, and went over to him. I got over top of him, and sat on his stomach. I looked in his eyes, and leaned down for a kiss, bakugou grabbed the back of my head, and pushed me further in, deepening the kiss. I pulled back for some air, bakugous hand still in my hair. Once he let go, I started scooting backwards, inching my way closer, and closer to his pulsating cock. Once I was pretty much on top of it. I lifted my ass, Bakugou grabbed onto my hips, wanting more control in this, and slowly went down. Once his tip was in, I could no longer contain my moan. " Fuck~ " Bakugou pushed me further in, I could tell he was using all his will power, not to ram straight into me. It made me smile knowing that he cared. Once he was about halfway in, I started moving some, I needed to loosen up a bit. This was VERY painful. Once I was suited loose enough, I slammed myself all the way down, which earned me a loud moan from Bakugou. " Fuck Kiri! You can't do that without warning! " It was painful, I have to admit, but worth it. After a few minutes, I was walking through heaven. I started moving a bit, earning me a few moans, and groans. I lifted myself up, pulling bakugou about halfway out, and slammed down. " A-ahh, f-fuck, your so tight Ei! " Bakugou yelled. " Your too big, bakugou! " I yelled back. He just smirk at my response. He tightened his grip on my hips, and lifted me back up, then slammed into me. He did this repeatedly. I just let him do it. I mean, I was lucky enough, bakugou so willingly let me ride him. Bakugou's face was a deep red. His tongue was sticking out, and his eyes were half lidded. " Fuck, your so damn hot Katsuki " " look who's talking Eijirou. " He said back. " F-FASTER, " I said. He started slamming into me harder and faster. He was hitting my prostate, it felt heavenly. " Fuck, I'm gonna cum Ei, do you want my cum, baby? " He asked. Stopping momentarily. I had to hold back the sob forming in my throat. " Y-yes, I want your babies, bakugou. " Bakugou smiled, then started ramming into me, harder, faster. I ejaculated all over his stomach and chest. He rammed into me a few more times, before doing the same. I got off of bakugou, and lyed down next to him. We were both coming down from our high. Soon after we fell asleep.

The next two days were fun, me and Bakugou just hanging out, being all
Lovey dovey. Until school came. We turned in our project and sat down. Once we got it back, Aizawa told us our grade. " Good job boys, 💯. Keep it up, I came here to sleep, not teach. " Then he left. Bakugou rolled his eyes, then looked at me and smiled. " Good job babe, you got a 100. " He said " so did you! " I said. Back, he laughed a bit, then looked forward a again.

Once everyone got their grade, we started the game day... Thingy. As Aizawa said we would be doing. It was fun, I'm glad I got to do my project with Bakugou. It seems Aizawa was right about us being a good pair...

1552

READ MY OTHER BOOKS PLEASE! THEY ARE KIRIBAKU AS WELL!!