Chapter Eight

Finding Baylee

Chapter Eight

                                                            Monday 16th of June – Maine USA

I hum the words, to One by Ed Sheeran, I love his songs, lately I think he has been doing a Taylor swift, not that there is anything wrong with her, I like her music, just not her. Sorry to the Taylor Swift fans, but she is a bit of a slut. I mean, she dates a guy and then when they break up she writes a song. By all those songs she has, she must date a lot of guys.

I have only dated three guys, one in kinder (who hasn't), one in grade 6 and one in year 9/10. "Hey me be-arch" I turn around seeing Hayley, and Kinsley. They connect their arms with mine. Well this isn't normal. I shrug it off, and continue walking to school. "How have you been" I look at Hayley, she is looking at me like she knows something.

I shrug. "I'm fine, how are you" I ask, making her smile.

I look at Kinsley who is looking at me funny "what's up guys" I stop walking pulling away, looking at them.

"BayleeisittureyouaredatingDanielJones" I stare at Hayley in shock. Firstly she talked way to quick.

"Did you just ask me if I am dating Daniel Jones" I ask, Kinsley nods and I stare at them in shock.  I hear a car pull up besides up.

"How ya doing pretty girls" we stare at the boys in shock, there the boys off the football team. "Hey it's Daniels, girl" I stare at the boys in shock.

"I'm not..." I was cut off by them driving off. I really feel like screaming right now.  I look back at the girls who are staring at me with questioning eyes. Before I could say we heard roaring sounds of motorbikes. I turn around glaring at what are called the stupid motor boys. They zoom past, what the fuck have they done.

When we get to school, I felt like walking up to the boys and smacking them.  Instead I calmly went to class, waiting for the right moment.  By lunch time, I was about ready to kill them. I kept getting smart remarks. I had girls glaring at me, and boys smirking at me. Every time I try to set them straight something goes wrong. 

I walk over to our lunch table. "You okay girl" I see Kinsley smiling softly at me.  I sigh quietly "I'm fine" I mumble sitting down.  We ate our lunch and began to talk freely, about anything and everything.

Feeling some wrap an arm around my shoulders I tense up. "Hey babe" I look over at Daniel, glaring.

"I hate you" I scroll throwing this arm of my shoulders.

"Don't be like that sweet pea" he smirks; I roll my eyes. He shrugs grabbing a chip off my tray.

"Do you mind" I ask, one thing I hate is someone stealing my food.

"Hey I'm a growing man" he smirks, I shake my head

"A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth" I say rolling my eyes, hearing the girls laugh. I sigh looking around realizing everyone's eyes were on us. Okay I don't think I like this. My eyes, glance over at the girls they staring at us in shock. I shake my head telling them I will explain later; well of what I know, right now I have no idea what is going on. I look around seeing Taylor smirking over here. Now I am no mind reader but he looks like he is up to something.

Hearing the bell, made me jump up and practically running out of the cafeteria. I have no idea what is going on, but I don't like it, why can't he just leave me along. I walk to English, taking my seat on my own as Hayley was called to the office. What else could go wrong today?  I feel someone looking down at me. I look up seeing Gemma the schools, slut and Daniels, whore. "Yes" I ask, she glares at me.

"Stay the fuck away from Daniel, you bitch" she say, I roll my eyes.

"You say I'm a bitch, like it's a bad thing." I say, she stares at me confused. I roll my eyes, looking back at my iPod.

"Okay class, today I will partner you up, and we will be doing plays, you have to dress the part, be the park, and of course act the part." My English teacher said she begins to name of people I don't really listen; I was trying to find the right song.

"Hey partner" I look at who is sitting beside me, Daniel Fucking Jones. I stare at him, watching Gemma Jamieson and Taylor King walk over taking their seats, guess we are a group; I look away hearing the teacher begin talking again

"Okay class, before we start, I have to give you the plays and I have a trivia question." We get trivia question each English class, I still don't get why. "First of all, you don't get much practice time in class, so you have to bond and do it in your own time" she grins, making me roll my eyes. Stupid bitch, making me spend more time with this dickhead. "Now your question is; how do, you wish the world to be like?" she ask making us all think.

People start naming out there opinions. "I wish for a world of peace, harmony, and nakedness." Daniel says making everyone laugh; I think I cracked a smile as well.

"Okay, thank you, thank you." She says quieting down the class "How about you Baylee" I look at her, not really knowing what to say.

"I wish the world, was violence free, and you didn't have to look behind your back every two seconds, just in case someone is going to attack you." I say truthfully, looking back down.

"Okay" she says, sounding confused by the answer. "Moving on, now this is a Shakespeare class, (star-crossed lovers) so we have to do the play Romeo and Juliet" People groans but I smile, I used to love this play, my Auntie used to read it all the time. "Why can't we do Gnomeo and Juliet, I think we would like to see Nerdy Ned dress as a gnome" One of the football players laughs making other laugh while Ned looked down. I must admit it would be funny.

"Don't be mean, Jake. Now it has to be Romeo and Juliet so get used to it. Laura, can you please hand these out" The teacher asked. Making Laura jump up and quickly obey. In the mood I am in I think it would take me forever to get up. The teacher tells us to go off and do our work but I just sit there. "What's wrong sweet pea" I felt someone whisper on my neck, I roll my eyes looking at Daniel.

I glare "what is you're problem, are you fucking blind, because it's quite obvious, I don't like you, I don't want you near me, and I don't even seem to understand what is going on in your head, because I am sure as hell NOT your girlfriend. Just leave me the fuck alone" I growl picking up my books and walking away. I hear Daniel, and the teacher calling out my name but I ignore it, and go to my locker, grabbing my bag for another walk home.

Thanks for Reading

Please, vote, comment

~Tylah