Chapter Twenty-Four

Finding Baylee

Chapter Twenty-Four

                                             Friday 17th of October – Maine USA–2 months later

"Wear this" I look over at Hayley handing me a flowered dress, it was ugly we have been here for about an hour and it is fucking torture. "Arr, god we have to get to school"

So it's our first day back, something may or may not of happened to the school over the break and it took an extra month for us to go back, meaning us seniors have to work extra hard. Hayley came over this morning because I told her that tonight I am going on my date with Danny, our first officially date.  My brother is doing great getting into therapy to learn how to walk again, and he is really getting there.

When we get to the school, I see Daniel coming straight up to me, he kisses my forehead. Grabbing my hand and we walk along, ignoring the weird looks.

By the time lunch came around and I was full on pissed, people kept giving me dirty looks. I felt an arm wrap around my waist as I close my locker. I look around "people are staring" I say he smirks.

"Then let's give them something to stare at" he kisses me, holding me against the lockers. We hear people gasp.

"No PDA in the hallways" we hear a familiar voice meaning Taylor. He pulls back slightly, making us look at him. He is smirking, with his arm around Hayley.

                                                                          Daniel

I look down the corridor, still holding Baylee against the locker, I see Jason, glaring at me. I look back at Baylee, who I smiling. I bring her head back to mine, placing my lips to her, my tongue sliding into her mouth.

God I love this girl, but I will never tell her that. It might scare her away.

I pull away pecking her lips smiling. I look back down the hall seeing Jason glaring at me. Than Gemma comes around the corner, and seeing our positions, she sighs walking past. "Baylee come with meh" Hayley says, I let Baylee go and watch as she begins walking away with Hayley, I smack her backside.

"Don't get into any trouble" I smirk, she fake glares at me walking away with Hayley. I walk down to my locker with Taylor. 

"Your so whipped dude" He smirks, I laugh

"And you're not" I ask he nods his head in approval; I put in my locker combo.

"So tomorrow night, party your house still on" Taylor ask, I nod. Tonight my mum is dropping Demi of at our Aunties, than her and dad are leaving on some trip. So tomorrow I am throwing a party as tonight I have a date with Baylee.

Taylor pats me on the back. Nodding his head towards the group of people crowding around, I sigh walking down there, lifting up my jacket. We are still the motor boys. I see Cole standing there glaring, both Taylor and I push our way though, seeing the little prick himself.

"What going on" I ask, Jake the dude on the football team.

"That dickhead started to mess with Cole" He says,

"Come on big boy, not even you can get her" Jason smirks. I glare at him.

"Talk about her one more time, and it will be the last thing you ever do" Cole growls pushing him. Wait talk about whom

"Why did I hurt your pity little feelings" Jason ask pushing him back. Than Cole cracks it throwing punches "Don't worry you don't want the slut anyway" He hiss spitting out blood. "Where is Baylee?" He asks looking at me smirking.