Chapter Twenty-Two

Finding Baylee

Chapter Twenty-Two

                                                  Sunday 10th of August – Maine USA

"Just talk to me Baylee" Jason yells, behind the door. I have nothing to say to him, I wish he will just leave me alone. "Baylee"

"Leave me alone" I yell, I am here hoping to get rid of pest, instead I am still stuck with one

"Fuck it Baylee, open this Fucking door now" He yells him voice sounding cold, I jump frightened. What if he gets in and hits me? What if he is like my dad? What if he... My what if where cut off by another voice

"She said leave her the fuck alone" Daniel yells, oh thank god. I breathe in and out trying to calm myself down, hugging my knees on the bed

"And what the fuck are you going to about it Danny boy, put me in hospital again, mate get over ya self"

"Believe me; you touch my family or my girl, EVER. I will do more than put you in hospital." Daniel yells

"Guys stop," Taylor yells "You get the fuck out of our cabins" He yells, "like disappear off the universe would be good," I hear him mumble "And you go check on Baylee" The door, unlocks I look up seeing Daniel.

"Are you okay" He ask, I nod kind of lying.

"Nothing I haven't seen before" I say still hugging my knees, he nods.

"I'm sorry Baylee" He says, I shrug, having nothing more to say.

"On Monday when I got home, my dad was doing the same thing, banging on the door, wanting to enter my room. My mum stopped him" I say closing my eyes. What if he has hurt my mum? I feel the bed dip, making me look over at Daniel lying down staring up at me.

"Your mum is fine, sweet pea" He says pulling me down into his arms. I lay on his chest hearing his heartbeat. A hand lips up my chin, making me look up at him, he smiles at me bring his lips against mine. It wasn't soft and gentle, but rough and passionate. I try and hold back the moan, as he massages my hip. He rolls me over so he is on the top.

He takes off my top, he starts kissing down my neck I start tugging on the bottom of his shirt pulling it off. Moments later and my shorts are off and he groans and begins to start tugging on the bottom of my bra. I start undoing his belt but he stops me pulling back looking at me. "Are you sure" he questions scanning my body.

I nod, pulling him back to me "just please don't leave me" I whisper.

                                                                                        ***

Hours later and we are lying in the bed his arms wrapped around me, so it turns out once you let him have you, he doesn't want to stop. I am so sore it is not funny.  Daniel rolls me over kisses my neck, slowly sucking. "Your beautiful" He smiles, I laugh. I am nowhere near beautiful, especially with the hideous scar.

"Don't frown, and your scar is beautiful, because it's part of you" He says kissing my flat stomach. There was a knock on the door, than Hayley and Taylor run in.

"Baylee shit hurry..." Taylor yells "ooh, that's where you have been" He smirks; I blush pulling the sheet up.

"We will talk about this later young lady" Hayley says nodding "but for now you have you answer this" She says handing me the phone, than as on queue the phone rings.

"Um Hello" I sit up holding the sheet.

"Baylee, honey it's your mum" My mum answers sound worried

"Hey mum what wrong"

"Oh Brady is in hospital, they took him in early"

"Why would they take him in early" I ask

"Um, well I think we should discuss that when you get her"

"Mum, tell me"

"Your Father has been arrested for...attempted murder. He had me against the wall and then the next think I know your brother is up and hitting him in the back of the head. If Brady survives the operation, he could be charged" I hear her sob, I dropped the phone, standing up with the sheet, and I get my stuff, running (well if you even call that running) to the bathroom.

I have a quick shower I don't want to go to the hospital all...uh...yucky. I hobble out of the shower, putting on my underwear and bra than dressing in shorts and a singlet.

"Baylee, what's going on" I hear Daniel ask as I limp out of the bathroom.

"I have to get home NOW" I yell, he nods grabbing his keys. I grab my stuff luckily still parked. I limp to the car.

"Are you okay" he smirks, I glare at him.

"You did this to me" I say, feeling pain every time I walk he laughs.

"You loved it" I shake my head, as we drive off. I can't believe my brother could be charged for defending himself and our mother. "Penny for ya thought" He ask, I look over at him, sighing.

"My dad tried to attract my mum he is under police supervision, but my brother hit him in the back of the head. I mean he stood up except now he is in an early operation, I don't know if he made it worse or what they mean, but I am so scared. Plus if he makes it, he could be charged" I cry Daniel looks at me, resting his hand on thigh

"I am not going to say 'it will be okay' cause I hate that, so instead I will say I am going to be with you every step of the way" He says I smile at him. I put my hand over his and we drive to the hospital.

I am just hoping he is okay, once he is well and can walk that's when I will be happy and that's when I will help him through everything if he does get charged.

Thanks for Reading

Please vote, comment

 ~Tylah