Chapter Twenty-Six

Finding Baylee

Chapter Twenty-Six

                                                   Thursday 20th of November – Maine USA

I pack yet another bag, putting it in the back of my closet, all I have to do is put my clothes in my suitcase and I am ready.

"Told ya I would be walking by the time you graduate" I turn around seeing Brady standing there smirking. He looks around the room. "You're really leaving tomorrow aren't you" he asks I nod. "Have you told them" he ask I shake my head no, making him groan "fuck, Baylee you have to" I shake my head. He faces changes like he is thinking of doing something.

"Don't you dare" I growl pointing at him, he smirks at me.

"I won't do anything" He then turns around walking out. He started walking properly near the end of last month; he promised me he would be walking properly by graduation. Oh by the way just in case you didn't realize I'm graduating.

I sigh sitting on my bed. Hayley walks in "girl you better get up there now, or they will come down here" I look at Hay, nodding I asked her not to tell. I look at the outfit a light purple long dress with a sliver sequence which is also on one of the strap.

I walk up the stairs to everyone I am wear a light blue long dress I have it has sliver sequence under my breast. My hair is out and clipped to the side. Danny looks at me like I am the only person in the world "You look beautiful" I thank him pecking his lips.

"Oh my god you look so pretty Bay, I can't wait for Prom" I look towards Kinsley freezing, than I look at Hayley who looks like she is about to cry.

"You okay babe" Taylor ask Hayley nod walking out of the room. God please let me not cry please.

"Hayley" Taylor and Kinsley say I step out of Danny grip saying I will go.  I walk outside. Seeing her sitting there crying.

"Hey" I say sitting next to her

"I'm so sorry, I have tried to be strong, I have tried everything to help with this, but you're leaving me. You are the only one who had gotten through being hurt and my MUM you're the only one who was always there." She says crying.

"Hayley, please stop crying, this need to be a happy night. I know that we are going to cry and we are going to be hard, but we need to be strong, cause if you're not strong than I won't be" I say laughing

"I just wish you didn't miss prom" she smiles

"I will tell you a secret, I never wanted to go to prom, because why go to a party with heaps of people you don't like when you can though your own party with the people you love. So tonight we are going to go out and have a party after grad, and you and Kinsley go to prom tomorrow" I say feeling a tear slip down my check.

Hayley looks at me, hugging into me. "I love ya boo"

"I love ya to, now wipe these away" I say wiping her tears away "and let's go graduate." 

                                                                                  ***

"Marco Anderson"

Graduated without a girlfriend, cheated on Kinsley Is taking a year off school

"Cole Clark"

Graduated with his leather jacket, staying in Maine and is going to MNC

"Kinsley Davis"

Graduated to become an obstetrician is attending the MNC

"Jason Farmer"

Did not graduate due to complication, he left with his family once again

"Baylee Johnson"

Graduated passing every class, currently dating and is wanting to become a journalist

"Daniel Jones"

Graduated with the girl swooning but he was only looking at one girl, taking over Jones Corporation

"Taylor King"

Graduated with a girlfriend to work alongside Daniel in Jones Corporation

"Hayley Miller"

Graduated crying knowing what was happening next, she is becoming a wedding planner.

                                                                                           ***

"Here drinks this it will make you feel better" I grab the drink drowning it down quickly. I am sitting here in a black tight dress at the club; everyone is dancing and having fun while I am sitting here like a downer. Everyone is here and it scares me to think of what going to happen after this.

After the night finishes how is my life going to go, will someone be here when I come home. Will they love me the same

All night that's all that kept running though my head and it scared me. I kept drinking and trying to drown the pain. "Come dance with us" I begin dancing to Turn all the light on- T-Pain ft Ne-Yo when someone wraps an arm around my waist.

"You're so hot sweet pea" I smile grinding against him. I turn around wrapping my arms around his neck. I sway my hips. Daniel kisses me, slipping his tongue into my mouth. I press myself against him.

What if he isn't here when I come home?

 What if I don't get to come home?

What would I do if I left and they hate me?

What would I do if I cry and they see my pain?

"Happy Graduation" He smirks, I laugh smiling at him.

"We finally graduated Danny" I smile while he laughs he checks the time. Looking back towards me he smiles. "Let's go home sweet pea" I nod grabbing his hand. We quickly tell the others than we walk our way home; my mum said they could stay at mine, because it is closer to the bar.

When I get home I go straight to my room and changed out of the tight dress, when I was changed I go upstairs, seeing everyone with their beds placed on the floor. I lie down with Daniels arms around me. 

After lots of convincing that I need to sleep. I finally did, but I knew when I woke up I just couldn't pretend like everything was okay, I knew it wasn't and I knew I would break down eventually and I won't be able to stop it.

Thanks for Reading

Please, vote, comment

~Tylah