Chapter Nineteen

Finding Baylee

Chapter Nineteen

                                          Friday 8th of August – Maine USA

"What are you doing" I ask Hayley she is packing my stuff.

"How's your stomach" She ask, putting in a bikini I shrug mumbling a fine. It's really is though, I haven't had problem with it. "Good, okay packed lets go" She says grabbing my arm.

"Bye girls" my mum says, smiling at Hayley. Does she know something?  When we are in her car she starts driving.

"Baby, I'm preying on you tonight, Hunt you down eat you alive, Just like animals, Animals, Like animals" Both Hayley and I sing loudly.

"God were so attractive" she laughs, driving down the highway.

"Where are we going" I ask, she looks at me smiling.

"Don't get angry please, it wasn't mine extract idea."

"What have you done Hayley" I ask, she sighs

"Well every holidays before the last term, of school, three certain people go down to a cabin on the beach and chill. My boyfriend invited me, Kinsley and Marco. And well Taylor and Daniel invited you as well."

I shake my head "no take me home now" I state but she wasn't going for that.

"I can't, Baylee I know your upset and angry but it's been a week"

"Yes Hayley a week, not a mouth, I need a month. I was fooled" I say holding back the tears, I promised myself not to cry anymore. Even when they tried to contact me, I just turned off my phone.

"No you don't plus we are here." It's beautiful. I will stay I just won't talk to them.

Yer like that will work

We get out of the car, looking around seeing the beautiful beach. She passes me my bag and grabs her own. "Let's go gorgeous" She says and we walk up. Hayley goes up to Taylor kissing him. I watching as the other two boys walk out.

"Here let me help you" Cole says interrupting the silence. I thank him handing him my bag. He leans over looking at me "Good luck they haven't shut up about you" He whispers and walks away, I look at Danny who is glaring at Cole, making me smile.

"Why don't we go swimming" Marco suggest.

"Good idea, Baylee come with me" Hayley says and I follow her, walking past them. Why am I still here again?

                                                                                Daniel

Baylee is here, she hasn't talked to me for a week and its killing me. Its her birthday tomorrow and I will make it up to her. I sigh walking inside. Me and the boys usually come here every holidays' before the last term. It's different this year though, because when we go back we will be graduating and I get to take over my father's business.

I am in my board shorts, waiting for the girls, "what are we going to do man" Taylor ask, handing me a beer, I shrug not knowing what to do. "It's her birthday tomorrow" He says I nod already knowing that. We hear the door open making us look to there, we see Hayley wearing a red bikini and had a sunhat on, than Kinsley walks out where shorts and a singlet. Than the girl where all waiting for walks out

Baylee is wearing a blue bikini with high waist denim shorts covering her scar. She looks hot. Beautiful even

While Cole, Taylor and I are staring at them, like why you hide all your hotness Marco walks over, looking as if it's nothing new. Hayley and Kinsley go into the water, while Baylee walks over to a tree sitting under it. I watch as she puts her headphone in slowly tapping her foot.

I get up walking over to her; she doesn't notice me so I sit beside her. I look at realizing she is staring at me. Then she gets up and walks away. I sigh; I think I have hurt her more than words can explain. I stopped the fucking bet for her, and it has just hurt her more.

I get up; I will make her listen to me. I run the direction she went seeing her grabbing a glass of water. I walk over to her standing right behind her, when she turns around her face goes pale, and she scream and pulls out the headphones. "What the fuck dude" She yells. I don't answer her, I just trap her I so she doesn't move. "Move Danny" she says trying to get past, but I don't move and I don't let her past.

"Let me explain" I say she stares at me in shock. Sighing Baylee leans back against the bench. "I fucked up, I know but you never gave me a chance. Taylor offered be a deal, to find out what's up with you, to find out  why you changed to get closer to you. He wanted me to help you. So I made it a bet if I could get you to sleep with me. Because that's who I am, I am a prick who would do that. So I said yes because to me you are like a puzzle piece I can't figure out but I always come back to.  I know you think I played you but I didn't. The only rule was for me not to fall for you, and that's why I stopped the bet because I fell for you." I swallow staring at her.

"I can't say I am in love with you Baylee, but I will say I am pretty close to it, because every day I see you my feeling grow, and I have never felt like this for anyone and it scares me to be honest. But I wouldn't stop it. So I am going to say I like you a lot, and if you could forgive me, I will try to fix and heal you. If you can't forgive me now I will keep finding you Baylee. I will never stop" I say telling the complete truth I step away, than I turn around leaving her to think about what I said. I walk out the door watching everyone staring at me. I can only hope that it's right. I look at the sky for a minute, feeling someone grab my arm.

I turn around hoping it's who I want it to be.

It's not

Thanks for Reading

Please vote, comment

~Tylah