Page 2, Chapter 1 - "Change decided itself"

"Sometimes you have to fight the pressure."

As the youngster was on his knees being forced by his body to cough up whatever he had just consumed, his "friends" begin screaming shortly before running away leaving the kid on the ground coughing. Behind to suffer with whatever the liquid was doing to him. The coughing child was hunched over on the earth floor, his body kept urging him to cough up what he drank but the liquid stayed inside him, it had already started to seep into his veins and clearly did not want to leave. He felt his blood growing to a boil as he felt pain starting to surge through his hands and he looked at them as he fell onto his side feeling pain all over his body. Follicles of hair began to ease their way out and find themselves covering more the side of his face, arms, hands and legs as he tried to get up but was forced to hunch over as crunching could be heard as to what sounded like bones were being snapped and grinded down. Screams of pain echoed through the forest as he tried to call for help , his legs had started to bend in unusual ways as his height had been shortened drastically. His vision began to change from normal humane seeing to a more night vision yellow tinted style and he began to get shorter until his clothes began to fall off with his skin replaced by fur that resembled that of a wolf and a tail that extended from his rear region, he had became a full wolf through what it seemed to be a matter of a few minutes. He lifts his head in instinct as the moon had found its path through the trees that surround him and he lets out an eerie  howl that found itself travelling throughout the cold damp dark forest that had paths of moonlight glistening past each branch that had their leaves torn off by the cold of winter, after the howl he began to run to a nearby cave for shelter, warmth and protection. As he lay his head down onto the cold damp stone that makes up the cave he found shelter in, he curls up for warmth as his eyes shut and he falls asleep. Then as he sleeps, during his dreams he finds himself standing in the locker room of his own school where he is hunched over in-front of a sink with a mirror. He runs the water and washes his face, then as he looks into the mirror, he can see that his eyes are glowing a beautiful golden defined yellow and he opened his mouth to reveal four sharp wolf canine fangs instead of what you'd usually find in their place. He then wakes up in the cave in human form, cold and wet from the moisture and humidity of the air around him, he gets up shivering and begins wandering the forest feeling the leaves, twigs and branches under his feet which would bother most but because of his peculiarity, it didn't affect him at all. He looked around the forest seeking someone that could help him out as he comes across the street and immediately finds himself and knows where he is. A car swerves to avoid him as he holds his hands to try shielding himself but luckily enough the car misses him and he takes a deep breath and starts walking up the street to his hometown.