Page 4, Chapter 1 - "Pilot"

Throughout the night while Kyle rests in his bed while the area inside and out of the home is silent with little to no gusts of wind that would cause even a slight bit of disturbance. A knock on the front door was then heard which woke up Kyle and he went down stairs with a bat in hand and a button up shirt that left his stomach exposed. He slowly opened the door to reveal Tyler hanging upside down trying to climb up to Kyle's bedroom window. "Hey what the fuck man?!!!?!" Tyler asked to Kyle. "Dude why do you have a bat?!" Tyler asked another question. "I thought there was some predator or something.." Kyle replied and Tyler responded "Well do you even play baseball?..Actually anyways, my dad just got a report of a missing body out in the forest" as Tyler finished his sentence, Kyle put his bat down whilst looking at Tyler with his eyes a slight bit widened "Are you serious?!?!!? We gotta go look!!!" Kyle said to Tyler as he got his shirt on and grabbed his coat. "Yes but here's the weird part......it's only half the body!!!" Tyler says as he gets into his jeep and puts the key into ignition to start the engine, Kyle then hops in the passenger seat and buckles his seat belt. The both of them drove off to the forest where a police search party was undergo. Tyler parked his jeep by the side of a forested trail, Kyle then hopped out of the jeep along with Tyler as the doors both clanged shut. "So where do you think the body is?" Kyle asked to Tyler as he had begun to jog into the forest in which Kyle had started contracting from his respiratory issues and used his inhaler. "D-Dude wait up, it should be me with the flashlight!!" Kyle said to Tyler once again. "Kyle,  go hide!" Tyler had yell whispered to Kyle as Tyler then got caught by his father. Kyle would be hidden behind a tree being as silent as he possibly can. "What in the hell are you doing out here Tyler? You know that there is a search party for a dead body right?" Tyler's father said as Tyler then said in response "Well I just wanted to help you out, ya know as a biology project???" Tyler said with sarcastic extended vowels, "Yeah right, where's your usual partner in crime?" his father asked to Tyler "Oh Kyle? Yeah he's at home, he's being a smart boy and studying for his test. I'm just out here alone in the forest, all alone." Tyler would glance around while wiping the sweat off his forehead. His father would then take him by the shoulder, slightly firmly. "Alright well son, I need you to get in the car because right now you are supposed to be home with the damn curfew I called to be put in place" his father takes Tyler to his police cruiser. Kyle peeks out curiously, to see that Tyler and his dad were leaving so then he began to back trace towards the street where his friend's jeep had been parked. Kyle's shoulder is then grabbed firmly by what Kyle could see; A normal young mans' hand with a suit and cuff on with golden buttons'; Kyle turns his head, slightly freaked out before his vision flashes white then quickly to black, knocked out laying on the forest floor. Kyle's limp body is then dragged across the forest floor by a man in a black suit.