Page 5, Chapter 1 - "Conceiving Control"

As dreams puzzled through Kyle's mind, laying knocked out as the man had tied him up in what seems to be a pitch black room with a spotlight directed onto his upper half. Kyle gets splashed in the face with ice cold water, sending him into a quick adrenaline shock which woke him up almost immediately. A man stood noticeably in-front, hands behind his back with black mist shrouding his head which kept his identity hidden. "Where am I? What the hell am I tied up for??" Kyle asked, somewhat calmly in order to keep his calmness in this situation. "Well" The mystical man had spoken with an almost husky voice. "You're here because you seem to have, consumed a liquid that I had gathered from the realm of supernatural things," "And you have yet to die from it which means you are either immune to the effects of the potion, or your body is somehow tied within the supernatural contents of this universe and allowed the potion to take action and change the very-" Kyle interrupted the man. "I don't even know what in the hell you're saying but please explain what the hell that potion has to do with you kidnapping me!" 
The mans head would shift around along with his body as he searched out the room. The man then grabs a specific object from a table not noticeable by Kyle due to it being hidden in darkness and him being blinded by the light currently cast on his face. "What's that?" Kyle asked the man out of curiosity as the man was fondling with it. Setting it up. "Well young man, I'm going to see what the potion turned you into. Considering this potion changes the consumer into the supernatural creature and status of that supernatural creature according to personality and the consumers mental strength and dare I say "Will power"" The man then put a 'pen' like object against Kyle's forehead. The man would then click the end as Kyle could feel his body starting to heat up and his heart beat growing quicker very rapidly. The man would pull up a chair and put one leg over the other as Kyle's eyes shimmer a bright red. This had shown the man what this young teenager had truly became. The man swiftly takes the object off of Kyle's forehead, making Kyle pass out instantly. The man would chuckle to himself as he then began to do some research on what this meant and take notes into a journal.....By the time morning had came, Kyle would be in a neatly festive old-fashioned room without locks or chains holding him down. Kyle soon woke up and held his forehead, feeling the pulsating pressure of a headache which made him groan loudly. The man heard this groan and opened the door to Kyle's room. "I see you've woken up, I advise you to eat some breakfast to help with that headache of yours, that's just the effects of the object I used on you" The man says to Kyle. Kyle then let out a sigh, getting up and rubbing his eyes, waking himself up. Growing aware of his surroundings, Kyle then curiously looked around, feeling free from the blinding spotlight and everything had now been visible from the morning sun light shining through every window of the building he's currently within. Kyle wandered the halls curiously before he came across an open door and found the man sitting at a table, enjoying breakfast while vigorously taking notes in a journal. Kyle shifts his head to the side and takes a few steps towards the man, carefully and as silently as he possibly could before the man looked over at Kyle with a gentle smile. "Oh, you've woken up! Well your plate is just across the way with a breakfast prepared for you on it. Please enjoy" The man spoke with a fruity soft uplifting voice. This voice reassured and made Kyle a slight bit more comfortable in this moment considering the man kidnapped him just yesterday. Kyle then shyly sat down and looked at the food, speedily picking his fork up and eating while the man took note of his behavior.