where did you meet

mike
when troy was bullying you, mike stood up for you despite getting punched. and when mike was bullied, you defended him. both of you became friends then he had a crush on you.

dustin
at the arcade when he watched you beat his high score. he thought you were super cool and you both were inseparable as you both grew close.

lucas
on the way to school. both of you were biking, but your bike broke down. he stopped biking and he told you to hop onto his bike instead and you enjoyed each others company. he also helped you repair your bike after school.

will
in the forest, you were exploring around until you found castle byers and will. he then welcomed you in and soon enough you became close instantly.

eleven
you found eleven when she escaped hawkins lab. you took her home and in return she always protected you and soon both of you developed feelings for each other.

max
both of you were at the skate park. she accidentally bumped into you and made you fall, but apologized immediately. she wanted to teach you more skating moves then you became friends.

nancy
at the library. she needed help studying, so she asked you. you instantly liked each other so both of you forgot to study since you kept talking a lot. then you went to her house to finish studying and you had a sleepover there.

jonathan
you met in a photography club. you had the same interests as him, like music, photography, the clash, etc. so then you were close and you eventually liked him.

steve
he met you at a basketball game since you were part of the schools pep squad and he was part of the basketball team. you always go to games with him.