how they notice your fan account

au ! you own a fan account on instagram

finn
finn posts a photo of him playing a brand new game on the nintendo switch. all the fan girls comment on finn's looks and how good finn looks, but you comment on how much you love videogames as much as he does and how you think the both of you would be really close if you could play together. the comment easily catches finn's eye and starts browsing through your fan account. he soon dm'ed you his nintendo switch friend code.

caleb
once caleb decided to do a livestream where they fans could ask questions. you typed, "would you ever date a fan?" caleb answered, "yes, why not?" then you asked, "date me?" caleb says "yeah of course," as a joke, but he then comes across your account and the tons of stranger things fan arts, and he comments on like, half of your posts on how talented you are.

gaten
you made a really cute edit of him, so you decided to tag him. surprisingly, gaten saw and and he watched it. he liked it a lot so he reposted it on his story which made you freak out.

noah
you stalk him everywhere. everywhere. instagram, tiktok, twitter, his dad's instagram, etc. he begins to notice that you are everywhere, and he finally checks out your account to see that you're actually really sweet and adorable.

millie
you purchased the florence skin products and tagged her in your posts of you wearing the whale pads (is that what it's called?) she notices the post and follows your fan account.

sadie
she did a fundraising for an animal rescue center. you donated $10. sadie saw your username and she said you were the kindest and sweetest person to exist. the next day sadie liked five of your edits.

natalia
people were bullying her about her looks and thin weight, but then you defend her against them, saying that instead of bullying her you should support her. natalia liked your comment and followed.

charlie
you are an account that updates consistently and posts really high quality pictures. charlie, of course followed you because he likes high quality cute photos of the st cast and him.

joe
you're that one fan account that sends joe a meme everyday. on day 521 he opens your dm's finally and he sees your memes and he thinks your humor is really funny and weird like him. he starts a conversation with you.

maya
you randomly see her walking around new york, and you ask to get a picture with her. she happily agrees, and later on you tag her and she remembers you. maya then sends you a dm.