how they knew they were into you

mike
he was being bullied you defended him. he thought you were really brave and cool

will
in castle byers, you talked to him, telling him that there was absolutely nothing wrong with him and that you'll always be there for him no matter what.

lucas
you were part of your school play and lucas saw how good you were in acting and how breathtaking you looked.

dustin
you laugh at all his jokes and play with his little science experiments when no one else would. you both obviously shared the same interests and he believed you were soulmates.

eleven
you didn't have powers or whatsoever but you protected her with all that you can from dr brenner, who nearly attempted to kill you

max
you were her childhood friend from california and once she saw you in hawkins, so she approached you and you guys kept in touch. she forgot how much she missed you and she wanted to be with you more.

nancy
during a house party, after steve broke up with nancy, steve left her there by herself even if she was drunk, but you went to her and helped her wipe off the punch from her clothes and comforted her. she knew you were the one all along.

jonathan
when he invited you to come over to his house, he played some music, and you talked a lot about it. you also tried playing his drums and guitar there. he liked your passion for music and songs a lot.

steve
he saw you were different from other. you weren't this typical teenager from hawkins high that acted really rude and bitchy, rather you were friendly, kind hearted, determined, and strong.

robin
when you got to meet each other for the first time you immediately became best friends and you were really close to each other but robin secretly liked you.