were they able to save you from the upside down

mike
no. mike was desperately trying to contact you through his walkie talkie in the upisde down. you soon both found each other but as well as the demogorgon. you died in each others arms.

lucas
yes. he wrist rocketed that bitch and it was surprisingly powerful.

dustin
no. he left nougat everywhere which kept the demodogs off for a while. it then attacked just as you both were escaping. he tried but he couldnt save you.

will
yes. you were hiding behind a tree since a demogorgon was after you. he led you into castle byers where you were both safe.

eleven
yes. she used her powers while you were searching for the gate. then el had lost her powers from overusing it and had fainted so you carried her out as fast as you could.

max
no. she didn't know how to defeat them, but she tried the best she could. the demogorgon eventually killed you and it was the worst thing max experienced.

nancy
yes. she was able to use her shotgun to shoot each one giving both of you enough time to get through the gate.

jonathan
yes. you were cornered so he got the demogorgon's attention, then he trapped it and burned it down, saving you in the process.

steve
yes. he used his bat to hit the demodogs but in the end they surrounded him. he turned to you to run for your life, so you did but he died.