first kiss

mike
"it's getting pretty late, don't you think, mike?" you say, lying down on his sofa. "do you need to go home?" mike asks from the other end of the sofa, your legs and feet resting on his lap. "yeah." you sigh. "you can stay over if you want. i don't mind." mike shrugs. "really?" you look towards him. "yeah, really." mike stands up and grabs a blanket from his cabinet. he unfolds it and places it on top of you. as he brings the blanket up nearer to your face, he looks at you in the eyes. "goodnight." he says. "night, mike." you lift your head up to give him a kiss on the cheek. he smiles and bends down to plant a kiss on your lips. when you let go you move aside, giving him space to cuddle.

lucas
you both were stargazing on the bridge which sat above a river that reflected the starry night sky above it. "i love the night sky so much." you turn to face lucas. "yeah, me too." he nods, then he looks back up at the sky. "what are you thinking about?" he asks you. "nothing really. how about you?" "i'm just thinking about how much i want to kiss you right now." lucas mutters. "what?" "nothing!" "come on, lucas!" you place your hands on his shoulders and shake him. you obviously heard it and you were blushing like crazy. lucas sighs. he places his hand on your chin, making you face to face, and he brings his lips closer to yours.

dustin
you and dustin were very close best friends. your feelings for each other were so obvious. he liked you and you liked him. and everyone knew, including you both. none of you ever spoke about it though. "hey, dustin!" you entered his house and placed down your things. "what are you doing?" you ask. "nothing, just trying to catch popcorn into my mouth." dustin says as he throws a popcorn into the air and tries to catch it with his mouth, but it lands on the floor. "dustin. if you get that in right now, i will owe you something." you tell him. "like what? how about a.." he thinks. "how about a kiss?" dustin smiles. "bet." you say as he throws the popcorn and it lands perfectly in between his teeth. "a deal is a deal." you walk over to each other and place your hands on his face. he leans in and gives you a kiss.

will
the sun begins to set as will parks his bike alongside yours as both of you walk to the edge of the quarry holding hands, and you both take a seat. you and will start watching the sunset. "there's something i need to tell you." will says. "yeah?" you answer. "i'm- i think i'm beginning to see you as- m-more than a f-friend." he stutters. "y-you like me?" you ask. "yeah.. um.. do you like me too?" will asks you. "yes, will i like you a lot." you nod, fiddling with your thumbs. "thanks for today, will, i think i need to go home now." you say out of nervousness. "wait." he grabs your hand. "goodnight, (y/n)." you feel a pair of soft lips on yours, as your nerves begin to calm.

eleven
you and el were hanging out at the forest. you heard a familiar growling sound. "oh, no el. we have to get out of here!" you grab her hand and you both start running. the growling becomes louder as a seven foot tall demogorgon appears, towering in front of you. eleven uses her powers to try throwing rocks at it and choking it afterward. it doesn't work. the creature jumps on el, pushing her down to the ground, it about to bite her face off. you quickly take out a gun and shoot it, making it whimper. "go el!" you shout as el placed her hand at the demogorgon and choked it to death, while you shot its throat and it died. "oh, god! i almost thought i lost you!" you grab el and hug her so tight. "me too." she whispers. you both pull away, then you look into each others eyes, and close the gap between your lips.