Chapter Nine - The Morning After

Christopher's POV

Walking into the club last night Victoria was the last person I expected to see there. She looked incredible in the black mini dress with the low v-line front. Jealousy started to surface, and I felt the need to kill every guy in the club that glanced her way. Rage is what I felt the moment she started to dance with a guy, I fought back the desire to fuck him up, and instead, I made my way towards them and discreetly warned him off. He was quick to comply and saved himself from beating I was more than eager to deliver.

I phoned Benjamin and advised him I was taking Victoria back to my place. I explain that she had a bit too much to drink and I will make sure she was safe for the night. He didn't have any objections and thanked me for taking care of her. I arrange for Joe the driver to drop off her friends wanting to win some point with her and be somewhat responsible.

She passed out the moment I roared the engine to life, leaving me no option than to carry her. I felt the need to be a gentleman and gave her my bed. That dress of hers is far to revelling and I would never let her leave the house wearing something like that. I took a moment and watched her twist and turn to make herself comfortable. She was fucking beautiful.

I am lost in thought while drinking coffee when Luke walks in.

"Morning" I greet him with the cup in my hand. "Do you want some coffee?"

"Morning, Yes." He takes a seat at the kitchen counter. "So, what happened with Victoria last night" He gets straight to point, wiggling his brows he probs further. "Did you end up in bed together?"

"No, necrophilia is not my thing." I take a drink from my coffee and raise a brow "I want them awake and screaming my name. She doesn't peg me for that kind of girl"

"So, it was innocent she just slept?" He questions in disbelief. I don't normally have woman sleeping in my bed without a wild night before the fact.

"Yes, I slept on the couch."I retort

"When did Christopher Kingsley become such a gentleman?" He teases

"Don't start Luke. She should be up soon, I don't need her hearing this shit" I snap annoyed at the idiot

"I ordered breakfast, don't touch it. It's for her she will need something for that hangover"

"Looks like Christopher is losing his touch. Catering to a girl he hasn't fucked" Shaking his head he chuckles continuing to tease me and tugging on my nerves.

The doorbell rings and I know it room serves with breakfast. Opening the door and tell them to set up everything on the dining table.

Picking up a tray I place a plate, orange juice and a strong cup of coffee on it. Heading back to my room, faint noises are heard it takes me a moment to make out she's moaning. Fuck she is dreaming? I stand here frozen, looking through an ajar door. Her right hand slowly moves down under the duvet. Bending her knee, the cover slides off exposing her leg, I lick my lips as those fingers slide between her leg.

"Christopher" My name leaves her lips effortlessly.

"Yes, I want it." she continues to breathe out softly.

Fuck she is dreaming of me my dick jerks and my pants start to restrict. Sinful thoughts start to flood my mind, brushing my lips over hers and trailing down her body teasing her making her burn with desire. I let out a shaky breath, my eyes close as I vision crawling between those legs tasting that sweet pussy. My erection grows with every dirty thought. Opening my eyes, I shake my thought away.

I place the tray with food on the hall room table, before walking away. Heavy footsteps carry me straight to the bathroom, I need a cold shower. Locking the door, I throw my clothes to the side and adjust the water before stepping under.The freezing water does nothing to settle my jolting dick, those sweet moans are all I can hear. Fisting my dick, I picture her on her knees, those lips hovering over my tip. Stroking back and forth I stay lost in my though imagining that wet mouth and hot breaths around my cock. Placing my left palm on the tiles I increase the speed with my right hand and shot a load in her name picturing her devouring me.