Chapter Seven - Making Friends

Christopher's POV

Waking up feeling refresh. I had a good night's sleep. I don't have a hangover. Looking at my phone I see I have ten missed calls from the guys. I am not going to listen to my voice mail, I am sure it's them begging me to come back and drink with them. I know that they will all have a killer hangover today.

I am contemplating if I should send Victoria a message and then I remind my self it's a bad idea.

I can't give her the wrong impression. I need to figure out a way to work with her and make sure nothing happens between us other than a professional work relationship.

Getting out of bed, I get dressed in gym shorts and a t-shirt. I know there is a gym down in the basement. It's time to work out and get rid of the frustration I am feeling.

This Hotel is one of the Hotels I own and I made sure when we designed it that it had everything you need, you don't have to leave the building. Anything you can think off is here. From the state of the art cinema, shops that sell the best designers clothes and outside and inside pool. We have a spa with only the best and fully equipped gym. Three restaurants serve different types of cuisines.

The penthouse is quiet so that means Michael and Luke are still asleep or the stayed over at whoever girl they pick up last night. I leave the penthouse and take the elevator down to the basement of the hotel. I enter the hotel gym.

I walk into the gym and there is no one in there. I don't think everyone wants to work out at five in the morning. I do a couple of laps on the treadmill to warm up. Do a few stretches and then start on the weights. I can feel my muscle-burning from all the work. I finish my two-hour workout and go back. I need to take a warm shower. The workout did clear my head. "Fuck" I take breathe and just chuckle to myself. She did a number on me but things were going to change. I was always good at controlling my self and losing my focus was just a temporally set back.

It's still quiet when I return and go straight to my room to get ready. After my shower. I get dressed in a grey suit, white shirt and grey tie. I walk back to the living room I find Michael and Luke sitting at the kitchen counter looking like shit.

"Good Morning, Ladies" I greet them and Michael glares at me with evils eyes. Luke just ignore me but I can see he doesn't feel good.

"Why did you leave us last night." Michael is the first to start a conversation.

"The girls were only interested in you guys and I didn't want to be a third wheel." I don't look at them. I make myself a coffee and go through the menu to see what can I order for breakfast.

"Bullshit!" Luke shouted "If you didn't keep rejecting the girls you could have taken at least three home with you. That girl fucked with your head man. I have never known you to turn down a girl that throws herself at you." I stare at Luke and deciding what my next word will be they arm my friend and I can't keep fighting about this.

"Your right, she did fuck with my head but it over now. I am focused and things between us are sorted we are going to be friends. Tonight we are going out and to make up for it, the nights on me." before they could reply I continue pointing a finger at them"I would suggest that you guys fix those hangovers because it Friday and the wild once will be coming out tonight," I smirk

"Fuck Man, I almost thought we lost you, man." Michael stands up and gives me a high five.

My phone ring and its Edward, He informed me that he send my lawyer paperwork for the insurance policy for when my employees are working on their premises. I told him that I will go sign it and bring it to him. I end the call and told Michael and Luke I will be back later I need to get thing sorted for work.