(2) Study Buddies?

No, Yoongi couldn't drive yet.

Why?

Yoongi would tell you it's because he simply doesn't have enough time.

But ask any of his friends and you would know it's pure laziness, but also his devotion to other more important aspects in his life (the latter quickly added on if Yoongi was around to hear the conversation).

To Yoongi, it was a nice day for a walk.

It was overcast, large grey voluminous clouds lazing in the sky.  A pearly fog sat gently around his legs, hovering above the pavement. Wind gushed through the bare, knobbly branches of trees, making dry leaves cascaded on the pavement tumble and shudder.

Yoongi was grateful for his beanie, but prayed to whatever god was listening that it didn't blow off. He didn't want anyone else to know that there wasn't just tufts of ebony locks under there. His loose grey track pants did well to mask his legs from the sharp, cold pinpricks of the wind, yet Yoongi still hugged his glossy black jacket tighter over his cream coloured shirt.

 His loose grey track pants did well to mask his legs from the sharp, cold pinpricks of the wind, yet Yoongi still hugged his glossy black jacket tighter over his cream coloured shirt

(A/N: I'm not usually one to add pictures in the middle of stories but gosh darn it min(t) yoongi I can't help myself because of you. But yeah this is the jacket I'm imagining him in. Run era was iconic what can I say)

Yoongi's phone buzzed in his pocket.

Crap.

It was probably Namjoon or Minyeon wondering where the hell he was. He tugged his phone out of his pocket and picked up the pace a little. He was meant to be at the university- Yoongi checked the time on his phone- roughly ten minutes ago.

Jung Hoseok (uni group project):

Hey.

You almost here?

Oh. It was Hoseok.

Not that Hoseok was bad.

He just...

Sigh.

Me:

Almost. 

Have you started without me?

Jung Hoseok (uni group project):

Not... quite?

Namjoon and Miyeon thought it would be faster if we split off into pairs and divide the tasks equally among us that way.

Me:

And you got stuck with me?

Jung Hoseok (uni group project):