Prologue

Team RWBY and Nora and Pyrrha stared at (Y/N) with jealousy in their eyes as she was surrounded by boys and she blushed whenever being complimented. What made HER so special? She couldn't fight, didn't have a semblance, and was always weak! And yet here she is, getting all the attention from boys, and Pyrrha and Nora didn't like the fact that Jaune and Ren were with her instead of them. They had the skills and assets, while (Y/N) had nothing! So in their eyes, she wasn't worthy of such attention!

"Why does SHE get all the attention?" She didn't like to see that Sun was also with (Y/N).

"She isn't even that special." Weiss spoke up in her haughty tone.

"She doesn't deserve MY MAN!" Nora glared her blue eyes at the young girl as Ren told her something that made her giggle.

The girls looked at eachother and nodded.

They'll deal with her tonight.

-----------------------------------

(Y/N) followed the girls into the Emerald Forest. Apparently, they needed her help on looking for a flower they found and wondered if it could be used medically. Being a nurse, she used what time she could to learn more about plants than just bandages and therapy.

"So.... where's this-"

She was cut off by Pyrrha wrapping a barbed wire around her throat and pulled back hard as (Y/N) tried to scream but her vocal cords were being damaged while she looked at the other girls for help, but Ruby branded a knife and shoved it deep into her chest cavity, and the poor girl could only release a high pitched wheeze of some sort before her damaged vocals gave out and Pyrrha yanked out the wire as the girl collapsed, choking on her own blood as she looked up at the girls.

Ruby yanked the knife out and stabbed it over and over again until her chest cavity looked like it was broken in. Nora broke her legs with Magnhild, Blake burned her arms, Yang cut her hair, and Weiss gouged her eyes out. Just before (Y/N)'s pulsating dying heart beated it's last beats, a lone tear fell from her eye as she wheezed shallowly and sadly, before her heart beat no more.

The girls smirked down at their rival now dead as Ruby kicked her body down a ditch and turned and began their walk back to Beacon.

"You think anyone's gonna notice?" Nora asked, but Ruby shrugged her off.

"Eh, who's gonna miss her?"

Oh, how so wrong she was going to regret saying those words the next day......

(Sorry for the crappy Prologue, I looked at the Nurse's looks and noticed her chest cavity, so I made Ruby break it in with a knife somehow 😅)