Reunion

Cardin didn't know how to feel anymore. Ever since (Y/N) died, he's been very quiet of late. He missed his sessions with (Y/N) and his biggest regret was not being there to protect her when she died.

He was sleeping one evening and woke up in a abandoned hospital. He honestly didn't know what to do anymore, and it got worse when a floating nurse began chasing after him. He would've maybe hid if a beartrap didn't trap his leg.

He screamed and fell, grasping it and trying to pry it open, but the old, rusty look on it said otherwise. There was a high chance it wouldn't pry open with just his hands alone. He heard what sounded like a high-pitched shriek before suddenly, the nurse was in front of him, wielding a bone saw, a glowing orb in her left hand.

'This is it.' Cardin thought, staring at the floating figure. He would die but he didn't care anymore. He just wanted to see (Y/N) again. Oddly enough, the nurse kinda dressed like her, only more... professional.

"Look.... Just get it over with. Torture me or hook me, or whatever, I don't care anymore." Cardin didn't even beg. He closed his eyes and waited for something, ANYTHING. But nothing came... He opened his eyes and the nurse was wheezing, her arm hanging limply by her side as she just stared at him. She reached forward, finger inching closer and closer before tracing his cheek.

Than, he could've sworn he heard her croak "Car.... din....?" In a rather questioning wheeze. How could she know him? What this a trick, some type of illusion?!

Something dangled around her neck and it glinted in his eye, making him blink to get rid of the light before seeing some type of... a familiar brooch upon her chest.

There was only one person he gave that gift to

There was only one person he gave that gift to... But she was buried with it! How could she have it?! And how the hell does it stay so clean...?

"(Y/N)...?" Cardin called out, wondering, hell maybe even hoping, that this wasn't a dream.

She than wrapped her arms around him as he hugged her back.