Who...?

The students didn't even know what the hell happened.... One moment, they're getting ready to head to the grounds of the Vytle Festival, then the next, a sudden fog came around and suddenly they were in a dark place to what looked like an abandoned hospital.

A floating female figure wearing a tattered nurse outfit wielding a bone saw attacked them. Blake received a deep wound so they were forced to leave her behind, her cries and whimpers still lingering in their minds as they left her.

"What the hell was that thing?!" Yang heaved as she panted once they all found a safe place to side within the abandoned hospital.

"Our auras aren't even working!" Weiss complained, remembering that the aura should've protected them but the deep gash on Blake's shoulder said otherwise. It was like... They didn't work in this realm.

The girls tensed up as soon they could hear their own heartbeats racing and saw a red shine on the floor. Pyrrha peaked her head around the corner, seeing the nurse like creature looking ahead of her before snapping her head towards to where Pyrrha's head was before she yanked it back behind cover. The girl's tried to cover or quieten their loud, heavy breathing in hopes the thing wouldn't find them....

But their prayers we're ignored

The creature was suddenly atop of their cover, swinging the bone saw, using her whole body for the full effect of the swing as the blade made contact with Ruby's back making the girl shriek in pain and collapse on her belly as the girls recoiled back.

"RUBY!!" Yang screamed as she reached for her sister, but Nora yanked her back.

"There's no time, we have to run!" Her baby blue eyes held panic and fear but Yang wasn't having it.

"She's my sister!!"

Ruby weakly crawled forward, reaching for her older sister's hand as Yang's reached out in hopes of comforting her baby sister. Ruby felt her ankle being grabbed by an unseen force before she was yanked backwards so quick and so suddenly, screaming in fear and terror before she was out of sight.

As Yang had tears spilling out other lilac eyes, all of the girls had that same thought, the same question running through their minds...

WHO WAS SHE?