Reborn

(Y/N) didn't know how it was possible, but she opened her 'eyes' despite them being gouged out from their sockets. But all she saw was a black empty void. She didn't know if she felt cold or if that was just the atmosphere.

She just floated there, floating in the void before hearing what sounded like chittering or clacking type of sounds before seeing some type of legs. Like that of a spider or crab before they all spread apart as if welcoming her with open arms. It seemed to be speaking as she heard a bunch of strange words and languages being spoken before hearing a male's voice.

"Greetings.... You poor, unfortunate soul.... Broken, beaten... Slaughtered by the very those you called 'friends'...." It cooed before that coiled around her, as if giving her an embrace while she began wheezing, almost like she was sobbing.

"Hush, hush now... It's all alright.... You will get your revenge~" suddenly, she felt power and energy flow through her.

Her once (H/C) turned auburn, she felt floating more then before, and something covering her head, but she could still see. She looked down and saw she was wearing something different but close to her nurse dress, only more... Fitting.

Suddenly, she saw a red outline of someone healing themselves but for some reason, all she felt was

Suddenly, she saw a red outline of someone healing themselves but for some reason, all she felt was...rage... fury... Anger...

She lifted her left arm, skin and veins glowing bright as some ball of energy was within her hand, feeling it course through her.

And releasing the power, she released a high pitched shriek as the camera panned to the full moon....