I Want the Truth

Cardin laid under a tree with his head on (Y/N)'s lap as she ran her fingers through his brown locks, making him release a hum of content but there was always that one question nagging in his mind....

Who would kill (Y/N)?

As far as Cardin knew, (Y/N) was friends with practically everyone in the school, even with the staff! But why? Why would anyone want to hurt sweet little (Y/N)? The more Cardin thought about it, the more it seemed to have clicked together. He can't believe he didn't notice it before, but he noticed team RWBY, Nora and Pyrrha looking smug before when (Y/N) died, chatting up the boys, telling them to move on from the dead girl. But once they all got back from that strange world, they seemed like they had seen a ghost, avoiding (Y/N) whenever they could....

Bolting up from (Y/N)'s lap ignoring her confused look, grabbed her wrist and pulled her along he found the girls leaving their dorms. Releasing her wrist, he stepped forward determined to get his answers, to get the truth.

"Alright, spill it. You've been acting weird ever since we got back. When news of (Y/N)'s "death" reached the school, you looked SO smug, like as if you all did something that would benefit you. Then when we come back with her, your scared shitless. The truth."

The girls stared at (Y/N) as she floated behind Cardin, their hearts stopping with fear as the girl kept wheezing before their hearts began racing yet they refused to tell the truth, and (Y/N) knew she wouldn't be able to tell since her vocals were damaged but she knew how to get them to confess.

Brandishing her saw blade, a glowing orb forming in her left hand, what looked like to be legs of a spider of some sort sprouted behind her making the girls feel even more frightened of said girl.

Nora scoffed, trying to look tough

Nora scoffed, trying to look tough. "Why do you care? All you've done was bully other students. (Y/N) was more annoying, however," Nora began, crossing her arms behind her head, failing to notice the look's team RWBY and Pyrrha sent her, telling her to shut up "she had all the boys attention on her, even MY MAN! What did Ren even see in her?! She had no semblance, no family, no one would miss her, so she had to go." she waved her hand dismissively. "And Ruby was right about one thing: who was going to miss her?"

"NORA!!" Everyone shouted, and Nora realized that she had let the truth slip. Turning around to Cardin, he had this look of utmost disgust and fury.

The truth had been revealed....