1st Summer Night

It was the first night of summer in Nanairogaoka, Japan. To celebrate the day, Miyuki and her friends decided to have a sleepover at Miyuki's house. Just recently, they all started watching the TV show Phineas and Ferb and that night, they were watching the movie on Netflix and they just finished it. Miyuki turned off the TV. "What did you all think?" she asked. "It was amazing! I loved every single minute of it!" said Yayoi. "You gotta admit, all the songs were catchy" said Akane. "Indeed. If I had that adventure, I wouldn't want to forget it" said Reika. "But they had to. Otherwise, they would lose Perry" said Nao. Candy nodded in agreement. "So, who is your favorite character?" Miyuki asked. "Candy likes Isabella-kuru" said Candy. "I've been obsessed with Perry since I started watching the show so you all could say he's my favorite" said Nao. "Phineas is so creative! That's why he's my favorite" said Yayoi. "This may sound weird but I have a liking for Candace" said Akane. "That doesn't sound weird at all. My favorite is Baljeet. Miyuki, what about you?" said Reika. "To be honest, I'm not sure. I do like Isabella but I also like Phineas too. It's just so hard to make a choice" said Miyuki. "I'm sure you'll figure it out soon" said Akane. Then, Miyuki's mother, Ikuyo came in. "Did you all enjoy the movie?" she asked. "We did!" everyone said. "Well it's getting pretty late so I think you should all start getting ready for bed." said Ikuyo. "Okay mom" said Miyuki.

The girls brushed their teeth, washed their faces, and put on their pajamas. Little did Ikuyo know that the girls had somewhere else in mind to sleep. The girls went to Miyuki's room and Miyuki said "Ready to go?". "Ready" said everyone. Miyuki took a book out of her bookshelf. Next, she pushed a book from the left to the right making a pink light on a lower shelf start to glow. Miyuki pushed a book on the lower shelf to the left making the pink light start to glow on an upper shelf. Finally, she pushed two books on the upper shelf to both sides. The pink light glowed bigger and brighter than before. "Let's go girls!" said Miyuki. Then everyone got sucked into the portal. On the other side of it, everyone landed in the Magical Library. Everything in it looked so peaceful and quiet. Yayoi smelled the air and sighed. "What a perfect place to spend the night" she said. "Yeah. Since I figured we all wouldn't fit in my house, I thought we could sleep in the Magical Library" said Miyuki. "This was a great idea Miyuki. But along with our sleeping bags, will we all fit in our secret base?" said Akane referring to the big stump in the middle of the library. "If we don't fit in it, we could sleep outside around our secret base" said Miyuki. "Now that's another great idea" said Reika. "Thanks Reika" said Miyuki.

The girls went inside their secret base and tried to find some space to put their sleeping bags but they couldn't find any so they placed their sleeping bags outside the stump. They formed a circle and got into their sleeping bags. "You know, who would've thought that we'd be sleeping here tonight?" Yayoi asked. "Yeah. We've never slept in the Magical Library before" said Akane. "I must say, this is quite a new experience for us" said Reika. "Mhmmm!" said Candy. "So what was your favorite song from the movie?" asked Miyuki. "Everything's Better With Perry obviously" said Nao. "Mine was Brand New Reality" said Akane. "Definitely Summer (Where Do We Begin?)" said Yayoi. "No way! That's mine too!" said Miyuki. "Same here-kuru!" said Candy. "Mine was Brand New Best Friend" said Reika. The girls yawned. "You know, I got a confession to make. I would've really liked to join everyone on their adventure in the movie" said Akane. "Really? Me too!" said Nao. "Me three!" said Yayoi. "Make that four" said Reika. "Five!" said Candy. "Six! It would've been awesome if we fought alongside everyone against those robots" said Miyuki. "Sure would have. Now let's get some sleep" said Akane. "Yeah we should" said Miyuki. "Goodnight everybody" said everyone. Then they all fell asleep.

A few hours later, Miyuki woke up and found herself in a neighborhood wearing her casual clothes. "Where am I and how did I change clothes?" she asked herself. "Miyuki!" a voice said. Miyuki turned her head and saw Akane and the others running to her. "Akane! Everyone!" said Miyuki. "When we all woke up, somehow we found ourselves in this neighborhood" said Akane. "So did I" said Miyuki. Everyone looked around. "Is it me or does this neighborhood look awfully familiar?" asked Yayoi. "Now that you mention it, it kind of does" said Nao. Then Reika saw a house that looked very familiar. "There's something about that house that's giving me deja vu" she said. Everyone looked at the house and felt the same way. "You're right Reika" said Miyuki. That's when Candy figured out why. "Isn't that Phineas and Ferb's house-kuru?" she asked. The girls looked harder and found out that Candy was right. "It is! Good eye Candy!" said Miyuki. "Do you know what this means?" asked Yayoi excited. "What Yayoi?" Akane asked. "This means that we're in a dream where we're in the movie and we get to be a part of the adventure!" said Yayoi. "Wow! Really?" said Akane. "Now we get to do what we wanted and join everyone!" said Nao. "Yeah!" said Reika. "This is gonna be an ultra happy experience! Well what are we waiting for?! Let's go!" said Miyuki. So everyone went to Phineas and Ferb's house.