Phineas-2 and Ferb-2 and Summer Song

Everyone hid in an alley behind a dumpster. "Looks like they're gone" said Cure Happy. The Cures turned back into their normal selves. Phineas looked at Perry and got angry again. "You're a secret agent?! And you've been living with us this whole time? Was that evil guy right? Were we just your cover story? Were you ever really our pet or part of our family?" Phineas asked. Perry looked down, depressed. "Apparently not, cause you didn't trust us enough to tell us. Anyone else here leading a bizarre double life?" said Phineas. Ferb raised his hand. "Put your hand down, Ferb" said Phineas. Ferb lowered his hand. "You're a secret agent. He's a secret agent!" said Phineas. Ferb put a hand on Phineas' shoulder. "You're right, Ferb, we have to concentrate on the task at hand, we need to get back to our dimension, and I don't even know where to start." said Phineas. Ferb held up the remote. "Oh, that's right, the remote!" said Phineas. He took the remote. "I knew that would come in handy! Alright, let's go home!" said Phineas. He aimed the device and opened a portal. A pastel covered forest area with a weird six eyed lizard type creature appeared. "Wait, that's not our dimension." said Phineas. He shut the portal. Then he tapped the remote and opens and closes portals in different spots. They all showed the same image. "Nope. Uh uh. Not that one. Great, now this thing's broken. We're gonna need some help. I know! Let's go find us!" said Phineas. Everyone peeked behind the dumpster. Phineas looked at Perry. "Wait a minute, I just realized, you could've been cleaning your own litter box this whole time!" said Phineas. Perry shrugged. "Oh we are not done with this conversation!" said Phineas. Everyone ran off.

Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz was squeezed into a small school chair while Doofenshmirtz-2 was by a picture of Perry in pet mode. "So tell me, other-dimension me. What do you see here?" said Doof-2. "An ordinary platypus." replied Doof. Doof-2 flipped the page now showing Perry in secret agent mode. "And now what do you see?" he asked. Doof gasped. "Perry the Platypus!" he said. "You know, I'm starting to see why you haven't become ruler in your dimension." said Doof-2. "Alright, Mr. "Eviler than Thou", how did you manage to take over the Tri-State Area, anyway?" asked Doof. "Simple, I used an army of big, scary robots." said Doof. "We should do lunch sometime!" the robots replied like kindly businessmen. "Wow, that is scary. I tried that robot thing once, too. I hid the self-destruct button on the bottoms of their feet, so nobody could reach them." said Doof. A flashback showed Doof with an army of robots and when they took a step, they exploded. After that, Doof asked "I think I've said enough. I still don't get it, if we're the same person, how come you're so much better at being evil than me?" "True evil is born through pain and loss. You see, when I was a small boy back in Gimmelshtump, I had a toy train. Then one day, I lost it." said Doof-2. Doof stared at him. "That's... That's it?" he asked. "What do you mean?" asked Doof-2. "That's your emotionally scarring backstory? That's your great tragedy? Dude, I was raised by ocelots, literally. Disowned by my parents and raised by Central American wildcats, and you're telling me you lost a toy train? That's it? That's all you got? Really? I had to work as a lawn gnome, I was forced to wear hand-me-up girl's clothing, neither of my parents showed up for my birth!" said Doof. "Well, how did you feel when you lost that toy train?" asked Doof-2. "Well, I never lost a toy train" said Doof. "Well, maybe if you had, you would've done better. Since you have neglected to take over YOUR Tri-State Area, I think I'll go over there and give it a shot myself." said Doof-2. "Great, we can be a team!" said Doof. "Yeah, right, a team." said Doof-2 sarcastically. "Wait, was that sarcasm?" asked Doof. "No..." said Doof-2 sarcastically. "Yeah, right there, I'm pretty sure that's my voice when I'm being sarcastic." said Doof.

Back at the 1st Dimension, Candace, Stacy, Isabella, and Baljeet walked up to Buford who was on a park bench chewing some gum. "Okay Buford, where are Phineas and Ferb?" asked Candace. "How should I know? They never showed up for me to return serve. That's considered a forfeit in catapult badminton, so I went to get some Victory Gum." said Buford. "A tradition as old as the game itself." "Don't play with me, young man, where is the giant platypult they built?" asked Candace. "Don't know, it seems to have vanished." replied Buford. "Oh really? Did you hear that, Stace? The mysterious force took the platypult away before I, the grown up, could see it." said Candace. "Yeah yeah, I'm sure there's a logical explanation for all of this." said Stacy. "The logical explanation IS the mysterious force, the question is, why does it care so much about my little brothers? Why doesn't it want them to get busted?" said Candace. "Well, why don't you ask it, Kierkegaard?" asked Buford. Everyone stared at him. "What? Existentialist Trading Cards." said Buford holding a pack of cards. "Came with the gum." "Wait, he's right! I should just ask it, I'll bet I can reason with it." said Candace. "Reason with it? Candace, it's a force, that you made up." said Stacy. "No, I know what I'm talking about, Stacy, Come on!" said Candace. She pulled her friend. "Where are we going?" Stacy asked. "To my backyard, the heart of the mysterious force!" said Candace. Baljeet pulled out two cards. "Would you like to trade two Sartre for a Nietzsche?" he asked. "Alright" said Buford trading the cards with Baljeet. "Sucker" said Baljeet.