Perry Reveals His Secret

"A whole Tri-State Area where I am already in charge!" said Dr. Doofenshmirtz happy. He chuckled. "Yeah! Wait a minute, I gotta go check something out." He went up to Major Monogram-2. "Uh, yoo-hoo! Hello again!" said Doof. "Is this some kind of test? Is that really you, sir?" asked Monogram-2. "Ha ha! Holy Boy! Even the great Francis Monogram's my slave in this dimension!" Doof cheered. "I prefer the term "Indentured Executive Assistant"." said Monogram-2. "Well, I want to meet this other dimension me. Where can I find him?" said Doof. "Oh, you're from another dimension? Well then, he'll probably want to see you, he's into that freaky sorta stuff. Have a seat and I'll let him know you're on your way up." said Monogram-2. He pushed a button on a control and a chair slid in. Doof got on and the chair slid away.

On the balcony, Phineas remembered Candy mentioning her homeland. "Candy, can you tell us more about your homeland?" Phineas asked. "Sure! Märchenland is a land of fairy tales-kuru. There, you would find the most adorable and playful fairies, just like in those fairy tales-kuru! It's a very peaceful land-kuru. Candy has an older brother who lives there-kuru" said Candy. "You have an older brother?" Phineas asked. "Yes! His name is Pop and I don't get to see him very often-kuru. Mostly because when I'm with Miyuki and her friends, he takes care of Märchenland-kuru" said Candy. "So you're saying that Pop is ruler of Märchenland?" asked Phineas. "Not exactly-kuru. The queen actually happens to be me-kuru" said Candy. Hearing that made Phineas shocked. "What?! You're a queen?! But you're a small fairy!" he said. The girls told Phineas and Ferb about the history of Märchenland, Pretty Cure, Candy becoming the new queen and Pierrot's defeat. "Wow, that's quite a story. So let me get this straight, you girls are legendary warriors?" said Phineas. "Yes. But we actually are when we transform" said Miyuki. "That's so cool!" said Phineas. Everyone looked around. "Wow, Dr. D has done really well for himself" said Akane. "Yeah. What do you think Perry?" said Nao. She held Perry up and the platypus looked around nervously for a second. Then he reverted to pet mode and chattered. "Hey, where is Dr. D?" asked Yayoi.

Meanwhile with Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Dr. Doofenshmirtz-2..."So what you're telling me is you're still not ruler of your Tri-State Area?" asked Doof-2. "Yeah? Well obviously YOU did not have to deal with MY nemesis, Perry the Platypus!" said Doof. "Oh didn't I? Observe!" said Doof-2. He showed the doorway and it opened. A figure stepped out. "What is it?" Dr. D asked. The figure revealed itself to be a cyborg version of Perry and it saluted. "This is Perry the Platyborg! He was once my nemesis, but now, he is general of my army!" said Doof-2. "Wow, you are good!" said Doof. "Dismissed" said Doof-2 to Platyborg. Platyborg saluted again and rocketed off. Then everyone rode in on the same chairs of Dr. D did. "That was awesome!" said Phineas. "Ugh, now who's interrupting me? Remind me to berate my Indentured Executive Assistant!" said Doofenshmirtz-2. "No, no, man, it's cool. They're with me." said Doofenshmirtz. "Hey Dr. D, we thought we lost you" said Phineas. "Hi, guys!" said Doof. Doof-2 grabbed him. "Whoops!" said Doof. "You dare to bring a secret agent in here?" glared Doof-2. "This boy's a secret agent?" Doof asked. "No, no, not him!" said Doof-2. "The quiet one?" asked Doof. Ferb looked to Phineas and shrugged. "No no, HIM!" said Doof-2. "The pink haired girl or this plant?" Doof asked. Miyuki looked confused as she looked and saw a plant next to her. "The platypus! That's secret agent Perry the Platypus!" Doof-2 called out.

"Whoa whoa, hey, he's just a platypus, he doesn't do much." Phineas defended. "Oh, oh this rich, I see what's going on here, you, you really think that he's your pet, don't you? WRONG! He's using you, you're just his cover, he's a secret agent! Here, here, let me prove it." said Doof-2. He looked up and said "General Platyborg, come down here at once! He'll be here in just a minute, and then-" said Doof-2 before Platyborg landed on his foot. Doof-2 yelled in pain and held his foot. He stopped after that. "Alright Platyborg, you see that platypus? You know what to do." Doof-2 commanded. Platyborg charged and punched Perry away. "Perry!" cried Phineas. Perry landed on his feet and shook himself. "What was that for?!" Phineas glared. He and Ferb ran to Perry. "Perry, are you okay?" Phineas asked. "Told ya!" said Doof. Ferb checked Perry with a stethoscope. "How are his vitals?" asked Phineas. "Wait, let me try something. Platyborg, do the same thing to those two boys." said Doofenshmirtz-2. "What?!" said Doofenshmirtz surprised. Platyborg leaped and charged at Phineas and Ferb. "What?!" said Phineas surprised. Before the girls could stand in front of the boys to protect them, Platyborg was about to punch when Perry stood upright and punched him back. "Perry?" Phineas asked in surprise. "YES! I knew it!" said Doof-2. "Wait, wait a minute, I'm confused, why does their platypus fight so good?" asked Doof. Perry put on his fedora. Doof gasped. "PERRY THE PLATYPUS?!" he asked in shock. "Really?" asked Doof-2 sarcastically. "What?" asked Doof. Doof-2 groaned. Phineas looked at Perry in surprise. "Perry?" he asked. Before Doof-2 could order his robots to get the kids, Candy said to the girls "Now's your chance to transform-kuru!" "Right!" said the girls.