Escaping and Returning to 1st Dimension

Back at the 1st Dimension, Stacy had a display table set up. "Uh, mysterious force. I feel a little awkward talking to you, because I didn't believe in you at first. Because lets face it, it's crazy, but then I saw you eat my friend, so, I've made a little shrine here. It's...It's nice, there's a banana, and, uh, oh, Mr. Miggins! So, I hope this makes up for the disbelief thing. Are we, uh, are we good?" she said.

At the 2nd Dimension at DEI, Doofenshmirtz-2 talked to Phineas and Ferb who were held by Normbots. Candace, Perry, and the Cures were held by Normbots too. "Now you have no choice but to fix my machine!" said Doofenshmirtz-2. "No" said Phineas. "That's not one of your choices. Fix my machine!" ordered Doof-2. "No" said Phineas. "Can, uh, can I say something? So I think I'm up to date on the whole Perry-agent thing. Strangely, that's the most normal thing that's happened this afternoon... But who exactly is this guy?" said Candace. "Fix it!" ordered Doof-2. "No" said Phineas. "Look, I would make myself do it, but apparently, he's an idiot." said Doof-2 referring to Doof. "Hey!" said Doof. "Fix the machine!" ordered Doof-2. "No" said Phineas. While Phineas and Doof-2 talked, the Cures tried to think of a way to escape, save everyone, and return to Danville. They were still thinking even when Doof fixed his machine. Then they thought of an idea. "Well well, look who just became redundant! Send them to their doom!" said Doof-2. Platyborg pointed at Candace, next at Perry, then at the Cures. "Yes yes, everyone. Doom, doom, doom, and-" said Doof-2. "Doom!" said both Doofenshmirtz's. "Jinx! You owe me THREE sodas!" said Doof. "Okay, doom for him, too." said Doof-2. "What? But, but I'm you!" said Doof surprised. Doof-2 stuck out his sock puppet. "Doom!" he said. "Wow, if I had a nickel for every time I was doomed by a puppet, I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice, right?" said Doof.

Cure Peace struggled to get free and she managed to make lightning strike the Normbot that was holding her causing it to let go of her. Peace punched and kicked the Normbots that were holding her friends causing them to let go of her friends. The Normbots surrounded everyone. The Cures began to fight them. Their friends were surprised at their fighting techniques. Even Doofenshmirtz was surprised. "Wow, those girls are good" he said. Cure Happy imagined having the remote in her hand right now and it happened. "Phineas, catch!" she said before throwing the remote to Phineas. "The remote!" said Phineas. "Quick, open a portal!" said Cure Sunny. Phineas aimed the remote and opened a portal. "Come on!" said Cure Happy when the portal opened. Cure Beauty pulled Doofenshmirtz to the portal as the others went through it. They landed in the pinkish jungle of the other dimension and bounced around on the plants. They landed on the ground. "They opened another portal! Get after them!" ordered Doof-2. Normbots flew through the portal and fired lasers. "Stop where you are. You cannot leave" said one Normbot. "The portal!" said Phineas. He shut it before more Normbots could get through it. "The portal closed, sir." one Normbot told Doof-2. "Oh pooh. Oh well, time to start the invasion!" said Doof-2. He walked off and the Normbots followed him.

In the other dimension, everyone ran from the Normbots. "Alright, follow me. We're going around clockwise!" said Phineas. He aimed the remote and fired, opening a portal and they leaped through. The Normbots followed them. As the song "Brand New Reality" went on, everyone went into different dimensions.

Singer:
If there's no hospitality
Just get out of town
You can be light on formality and say
I guess I'll see you around
You've got no obligations
Nothin' holding you down
Find a new situation and say
I guess I'll see you around

You've got no time to waste
On sentimentality
Get out and find yourself
A brand new reality
Get out and find yourself
A brand new reality
A particle duality
A new dimensionality yeah yeah
I guess I'll see you around

Well sometimes it's appropriate
to stop for a snack
If you do then I hope you get back
I guess I'll see you around
Hopping clockwise through dimensions
Is a dangerous thing
But it seems to help a lot if we sing
And we can sing about

A brand new reality
A brand new reality
A brand new reality
I guess I'll see you around
A brand new reality
A brand new reality
A [brand (x10)]
I guess I'll see you around

At the 1st Dimension, the kids were still in the park. "Alright, how about two Kafka's for your Dostoevsky?" asked Buford. "Stop wasting my time, Buford." said Baljeet. Suddenly, the portal opened and the other emerged from it. "Wait, I think this is it." said Phineas. "Where have you guys been?" asked Isabella. "This is it." said Phineas. On the rood of DEI, Doof-2 laughed evilly. "I spy with my one little eye, a new Tri-State Area that's one dictator short of a dictatorship" he said. He pushed a button and the Other-Dimensionator rose on a platform. "Well, that's all about to change, pretty soon I'll be ruling over two Tri-State Area's, a virtual Six-State Area!" said Doof-2. He hit a button with a Normbot picture on it, then the Normbots flew through the Other-Dimensionator portal. "Fly, fly, my Normbots! We've got some oppressing to do!" said Doof-2. He laughed as they emerged.

At the park, Baljeet asked "Uh, why is Perry wearing a hat?" "And why are Miyuki and the girls dressed like that?" asked Isabella. "We don't have time to explain, we've got to try and stop an evil d-" said Phineas. Everyone saw thousands of Normbots spill out of the portal. "Oh no, it's too late!" said Candace. As the Normbots began their invasion, the people of Danville started running and screaming.