The Resistance and Rescuing Perry

Meanwhile with the two Doofenshmirtz's..."Behold, the Other-Dimensionator!" said Doofenshmirtz showing the Other-Dimensionator. "Well actually, this is the Other Other-Dimensionator, the Other-Dimensionator is back in the other dimension." Doofenshmirtz-2 glared. "Okay, step 1 is push this button" said Doof. He pushed the button and the machine powered up. "And step 2, stand back in awe!". It started up but then it shut down. "Awww..." Doof frowned. "That's it?" asked Doof-2. "Well, now that I think about it, those two boys made some modifications to my design which may have allowed to, you know, to work." said Doof. "Great, now I need those two boys?" asked Doof-2. Just then, a Normbot came in holding Perry. It threw him and a wastebasket fell on top of him. Then a brick was place on top of it. "Ah, Perry the Platypus!" said both Doofenshmirtz's. "Jinx! You owe me TWO sodas!" said Doof. "Listen, Perry the Platypus, I know I said if you turned yourself in, I wouldn't hurt your friends, but change of plans, now I need to hunt them down, which may involve a little hurting, I know that makes me a liar, but hello! Evil!" said Doof-2. Perry glared at him.

Buford-2 opened the gate to Isabella's house and everyone walked in. "Isabella's house is right over.-" said Buford-2. Just then, a trap door opened under the. They screamed as they fell down, and a group of shadowed figures tie them up, they were the Firestorm Girls including Isabella. "What'cha doin'?" Isabella-2 asked in a touch voice. "Isabella?" Phineas asked. "Do I know you?" Isabella-2 asked. "Hey, Isabella!" said Buford-2. "Ugh, him I know. Buford, what do you want? I thought you were resisting us?" said Isabella-2. "I was helping Candace's brothers cross the street." said Buford-2. "Candace has two sets of twin brothers?" asked Isabella-2. "Uh no, he and I are from another dimension, we're trying to get back." said Phineas. "So are we" said Miyuki. "Alright girls, release them." said Isabella-2. The Firestorm Girls pulled on the ropes, untying the gang causing them to emerge in a pose, then they collapsed. A door opened revealing a computer area. "Why would you want to come to this dimension anyway?" asked Isabella-2. "Well, we didn't mean to come here, and now we can't go back unless we fix this device." said Phineas holding the remote. Isabella walked everyone in. "Well, we may have someone who can help you. Dr. Baljeet!" said Isabella-2. A chair turned revealing Baljeet-2. "Baljeet!" said Phineas. "That's Dr. Baljeet to you. Were you not listening?" asked Dr. Baljeet. He showed a graph on the computer. "Here is the crux of your problem. Think of the universe and all of the many dimensions as circular. The energy flows between the dimensions like this, clockwise. Say that this is your dimension, and this is our dimension, you traveled with the flow of energy, so going clockwise would be easy. Going counterclockwise would take 8 million gigawatts of energy, overloading the local power grid. I have prepared a little song to help illustrate my point" explained Baljeet-2. Then he started to play the accordion.

Baljeet-2:
If you travel through dimensions, going clockwise makes it easy, going counter-clockwise would take 8 million gigawatt's of energy, overloading the local power grid!

Then he stopped. "I know, it needs a chorus. Anyway, without 8 million gigawatts, you would have to go clockwise, the long way around. Theoretically, you would get home, but there is no telling how many dimensions you would have to go through." he said. "Well do you think you can get enough power to open the portal backwards so we can get home?" asked Yayoi. "Well, we should probably ask our leader." said Baljeet-2. "Ask your leader what?" asked a deep voice. It coughed and then revealed itself to be Candace-2. "Who made the topiary out of wild parsnips? I'm allergic, and it's messing up my voice!" she said in a deep voice. "Candace, you're the leader of the Resistance?" asked Phineas-2. "What are you two-" Candace-2 began still in a deep voice. She coughed and began to talk normal. " -doing here? Never mind, I'll deal with you later." She walked up to Phineas and Ferb. "You two! I've been spending all these years trying to keep my brothers safe, and suddenly their faces are all over the Doofen Channel!" said Candace-2. "We're just trying to get home." said Phineas. "Well, what's stopping you?" asked Candace-2. "Right now? Quantum Physics." replied Reika. "Baljeet?" asked Candace-2. "We need to generate 8 million gigawatts for inter-dimensional travel." said Baljeet-2. "Then we've got work to do, Isabella, start redirecting the power." Candace-2 commanded. "Aye aye!" said Isabella-2. Candace-2 gave more orders.